First time sharing this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: First time sharing this.
(04-01-2017 10:50 PM)Skeptic_Southerner Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm still in the early stages of this journey of mine. I've went through a lot of personal study, reflection, and reasoning just over the last couple of months, but I think I'm at that point where I just need to express it some way or somehow:

I am an atheist.

Just typing that out feels odd to me still. I'm a southerner, who was "raised up in the church" and has been a Christian for over 20+ years. I would have never imagined that at this point of my life I would be posting something like this, but here I am. This is new territory for me. However, after consuming most of Seth's podcasts in a manner of weeks, I get the feeling that I'm going to be in good company from all the good vibes that Seth puts out from his work.

"Hey, yall" from this country boy.

I thought he was gonna be gay or something. Like that movie with Anne Hathaway's tits.

Just another atheist.

Hi.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 07:05 AM
(05-01-2017 06:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Like that movie with Anne Hathaway's tits.

You mean Havoc? Wink

[Image: 1244580_1373324477042_full.png?v=1373324597]

(Spoilered because NSFW.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
05-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Good deal....

Best part -- now you get to sleep in on Sunday....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post