Fist of Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Fist of Jesus
Check out this video game offered on Steam

http://youtu.be/i9IX9P4Ugi8

(Sorry, I'm not sure how to embed. I tried putting the embed code that i got from the youtube video into the post but it didn't work!)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Suzieqq's post
22-10-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Fist of Jesus
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9IX9P4Ugi8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ie:

22-10-2014, 08:23 AM
wtf lol

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
22-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Damn. I KNEW he was into fisting.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Wut.

Just wut.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Chirst alive that's awesome.

I will only purchase if John the Baptist is an unlockable character and if the fart attack can be done at will.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
23-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Guys, just don't. It's a mobile port to PC... Dodgy

I'll let Jim Sterling (of The Escapist's Jimquisition, and their reviews editor) take it from here.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-10-2014, 06:29 AM
(23-10-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Guys, just don't. It's a mobile port to PC... Dodgy

I'll let Jim Sterling (of The Escapist's Jimquisition, and their reviews editor) take it from here.

Y'all just love you some Sterling, dontcha?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-10-2014, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 03:56 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(23-10-2014 06:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Guys, just don't. It's a mobile port to PC... Dodgy

Y'all just love you some Sterling, dontcha?

I thought he was a self-righteous insufferable asshole when I first saw him, but he took his criticisms well and re-tooled his shows and internet presence. After his Escapist soft-reboot, I've been a pretty big fan; and I usually find myself agreeing with him more often than not. Generally not a huge fan of his brand of Let's Play videos, but his Jimquisition show is one of my regular go-to sources for fun and thought provoking games journalism.

But seriously, the Escapist's triple threat of Ben 'Yahtzee' Crowshaw, Bob 'MovieBob' Chipman, and Jim 'Jimquisition' Sterling is one of my favorite sources of new content and commentary.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Well, All I know about Jim Sterling is that he is a better prophet than Jesus was.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post