Fitting animals on the Ark and How to Feed Them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Fitting animals on the Ark and How to Feed Them
(29-01-2014 12:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What blows my mind is the thought of getting off that ark and being struck with the smell of a whole planets worth of dead, bloated animals and plants, all rotting at once.

Fun. Dodgy

No, because all the dead things went with the waters when they left.

Hobo

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Did the ark hold 2 of each bacteria and parasite?

Using Tapatalk
29-01-2014, 12:55 PM
(29-01-2014 12:27 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Don't forget these guys!
[Image: lesser-hedgehog-tenrec-1335.jpg]

I don't even know what that is. But yep, by the concept of creationism I can "know" that is the same "kind" as those other species. No need to test it, or varify that claim I just made of an animal I've just seen for the first time, and prior to this momment did not even know existed. Clearly I already know what it is echidna kind, right? Done and done. Thank you creationism Rolleyes.

Pterodactyls are bat "kind", right?

29-01-2014, 01:08 PM
(29-01-2014 12:28 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 12:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What blows my mind is the thought of getting off that ark and being struck with the smell of a whole planets worth of dead, bloated animals and plants, all rotting at once.

Fun. Dodgy

No, because all the dead things went with the waters when they left.

Hobo

And so those dead bloated bodies won't be spread around as much, but instead, they'd be concentrated along the shoreline? Still. Ew.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
31-01-2014, 01:06 PM
(28-01-2014 09:51 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  They also ignore the other end of the problem.

Day #1 - Ark lands. Everyone gets out. Lions, gazelles, wildebeest, gnu, zebras, etc. Lions get out and head for Africa.

Day #2 - The lions get had been hungry while at sea.
Fixed that for ya. Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
31-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Wouldn't the odds be high for some person, or animals, to have died as a result of a poisonous bite from a venomous snake, scorpion, spider...and many others that are toxic to the touch?

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
31-01-2014, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 10:09 AM by cjlr.)
(29-01-2014 12:55 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I don't even know what that is.

It's a tenrec (specifically a lesser hedgehog tenrec).

They're an insular clade found (almost) exclusively in Madagascar... and they fill the same niches as many small mammals elsewhere. So there are pseudo-mouse tenrecs, pseudo-shrew tenrecs, pseudo-mole tenrecs, pseudo-possum tenrecs and, yes, pseudo-hedgehog tenrecs...

[Image: The_more_you_know_banner.jpg]

... this is my signature!
31-01-2014, 08:11 PM
(28-01-2014 07:13 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Creationist have found a way to get away from the problem of fitting every animal on the ark.

All I can say about God's plan for Noah is: God is a nincompoop. He blinked and made life in all its intricate complexity and diversity and yet when it came to wiping the slate clean to start again, he came up with an impossible plan to repopulate the earth? You have to ask: If you were God and had unlimited power, would you come up with that plan? It sounds to me like some drunk middle eastern terrorists goat herders came up with the story of Noah.

[Image: Jesus-real-rendition02.jpg]

Maybe it was this guyBlink
01-02-2014, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 12:20 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
01-02-2014, 12:18 AM
(31-01-2014 04:47 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 12:55 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I don't even know what that is.

It's a (lesser hedgehog) tenrec.

They're an insular clade found (almost) exclusively in Madagascar... and they fill the same niches as many small mammals elsewhere. So there are pseudo-mouse tenrecs, pseudo-shrew tenrecs, pseudo-mole tenrecs, pseudo-possum tenrecs and, yes, pseudo-hedgehog tenrecs...

[Image: The_more_you_know_banner.jpg]

So Hedgehog kind? Exactly as a Creationist would say. Way to prove their point! Looks like a hedgehog, so it must be hedgehog "kind"...

I picked three that were as distantly related as possible, and you through in a 'lesser' hedgehog, in with my 'regular' hedgehog!

I don't think you got where I was going with that...

If I add the angel face, with the puppy dog eyes, you can't get upset with that critique, right? Angel