Fitting animals on the Ark and How to Feed Them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Fitting animals on the Ark and How to Feed Them
i did something on kinds before

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...t-on-Kinds use it against theist if you wish.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 09:52 AM
(01-02-2014 12:18 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  So Hedgehog kind? Exactly as a Creationist would say. Way to prove their point! Looks like a hedgehog, so it must be hedgehog "kind"...

I picked three that were as distantly related as possible, and you through in a 'lesser' hedgehog, in with my 'regular' hedgehog!

I don't think you got where I was going with that...

If I add the angel face, with the puppy dog eyes, you can't get upset with that critique, right? Angel

No, I knew exactly what you were getting at. The animals - totally unrelated - are superficially similar, thus, the same "kind", in the eyes of a creatard. You posted a hedgehog, a porcupine, and an echidna (right?).

I was merely adding another example: another similar-looking animal (a tenrec) filling a similar ecological niche, nonetheless totally unrelated.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-02-2014, 10:01 AM
(01-02-2014 09:52 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 12:18 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  So Hedgehog kind? Exactly as a Creationist would say. Way to prove their point! Looks like a hedgehog, so it must be hedgehog "kind"...

I picked three that were as distantly related as possible, and you through in a 'lesser' hedgehog, in with my 'regular' hedgehog!

I don't think you got where I was going with that...

If I add the angel face, with the puppy dog eyes, you can't get upset with that critique, right? Angel

No, I knew exactly what you were getting at. The animals - totally unrelated - are superficially similar, thus, the same "kind", in the eyes of a creatard. You posted a hedgehog, a porcupine, and an echidna (right?).

I was merely adding another example: another similar-looking animal (a tenrec) filling a similar ecological niche, nonetheless totally unrelated.

Well, Hell! That's not a hedgehog at all! I guess there are no "kinds" at all.

04-02-2014, 02:30 AM
(29-01-2014 01:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 12:28 PM)cjlr Wrote:  No, because all the dead things went with the waters when they left.

Hobo

And so those dead bloated bodies won't be spread around as much, but instead, they'd be concentrated along the shoreline? Still. Ew.

Don't forget that at least some creationists like to claim that the sedimentary layers (limestone for example) and all their fossils were laid down during the worldwide flood. I always ask them why we never see any modern animals in those fossil beds. If 99.9999% of all the rodents and squirrels and birds and humans and so forth died, we should find their fossils in with all the other critters. Yet the fossil beds show ONLY animals that don't exist anymore, and NO animals that are still around today, even though ALL terrestrial animals alive at that time supposedly died.

No one has ever answered that question for me....

I wish they would, so I could ask them why there are layers of sedimentary rocks even though they were supposedly created all at once...