Five Possessions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Five Possessions
(25-03-2016 05:53 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 03:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's okay, you're Nurse, you can have 6 items Tongue

I've just noticed that sometimes when I look at your avatar ma'm, the balletist is rotating in a clockwise direction. However... when I check her out at another time, she's rotating in the opposite direction, or anti-clockwise.

Am I starting to suffer from brain-farts by speaking with too many theists on these forums? Is this a forewarning of the Second Coming? Does the Pope shit in the woods? Are bears Catholic? These and other questions of import are starting to play on my mind.....

One does not question the power of the Jenny Bee. That said, upper-left fixation goes counter-clockwise and lower right fixation goes clockwise.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Five Possessions
(25-03-2016 05:53 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 03:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's okay, you're Nurse, you can have 6 items Tongue

I've just noticed that sometimes when I look at your avatar ma'm, the balletist is rotating in a clockwise direction. However... when I check her out at another time, she's rotating in the opposite direction, or anti-clockwise.

Am I starting to suffer from brain-farts by speaking with too many theists on these forums? Is this a forewarning of the Second Coming? Does the Pope shit in the woods? Are bears Catholic? These and other questions of import are starting to play on my mind.....

Just stare directly at the avatar and you will be vegan in about an hour. It's all part of my master plan. Mwahahaha Hobo Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post