Flat Earth Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Flat Earth Theory
Btw, that site is comedic gold! Check out the section entitled "NASA & The Evolution Circus". The money line on that page is "Obesity, Madonna, and UFO's are examples of the boundless Evolution Promoting Circus."

Obesity?

Madonna?

[Image: Madonna_blog_2.jpg]

Really????

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2016, 06:15 PM
The Following Contains Depictions of Gross Stupidity and is not Intended for Sentients Over an IQ of 18. Viewer Discretion and Face-Palm Padding is Advised.

FELFAT and Operation Dateline Dig

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
17-01-2016, 10:15 AM
(16-01-2016 06:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  The Following Contains Depictions of Gross Stupidity and is not Intended for Sentients Over an IQ of 18. Viewer Discretion and Face-Palm Padding is Advised.

FELFAT and Operation Dateline Dig

That has to be a joke.

Please tell me it's a joke.

I'm going to cry if that isn't a joke.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
17-01-2016, 10:36 AM
I was a member of this forum for a year or so in order to get a few laughs...

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

Most of 'em are totally nutso. I managed to survive numerous mod warnings about my posts, but was eventually banned for apparently posting too many irrefutable scientific facts about our planet and the cosmos, plus including accredited citations to my sources. It was almost impossible to work out who were trolls or who was there just to stir the pot. Although I'm left thinking at least some of them genuinely believe the earth is flat.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-01-2016, 10:41 AM
(16-01-2016 01:27 PM)BnW Wrote:  Btw, that site is comedic gold! Check out the section entitled "NASA & The Evolution Circus". The money line on that page is "Obesity, Madonna, and UFO's are examples of the boundless Evolution Promoting Circus."

Obesity?

Madonna?

[Image: Madonna_blog_2.jpg]

Really????

I'll take a double helping of that obesity any day at all.
17-01-2016, 12:42 PM
(17-01-2016 10:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I was a member of this forum for a year or so in order to get a few laughs...

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

Most of 'em are totally nutso. I managed to survive numerous mod warnings about my posts, but was eventually banned for apparently posting too many irrefutable scientific facts about our planet and the cosmos, plus including accredited citations to my sources. It was almost impossible to work out who were trolls or who was there just to stir the pot. Although I'm left thinking at least some of them genuinely believe the earth is flat.

Faith --- that which allows belief to prosper is spite of contrary, incontrovertible evidence.

That, and they're nuttier than rat shit in a peanut factory...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-01-2016, 01:02 PM
(16-01-2016 12:36 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 11:34 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  I did a whole research project on this last year. It was terrifying. A lot of it is religious loonies, like extreme biblical literalism. They think the flat earth is accelerating upward constantly, there is no gravity. And yeah the earth can accelerate infinitely because physics is a hoax. And NASA is a hoax, and just about everything the government says is a hoax.

Clinical psychosis?

That was pretty much my conclusion.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
17-01-2016, 01:22 PM
(13-01-2016 04:39 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Has anyone come across this? I've seen it around the internet a lately but don't understand what it is. I know it's some sort of cuckoo theory and one of the Facebook pages on it keeps bashing "gravity" as "only a theory" and keep posting pictures of birds as some sort of evidence of disapproval. Idiots.

It would surprise sane people, but there are still idiots who believe the sun revolves around the earth.

Fantasy is much easier for humans to defend than fact finding.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user