Flirting is disgusting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Flirting is disgusting
(29-08-2012 07:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Didn't we already go out of our way to create an entirely separate forum for this teenage angst shit?

Nah, we created TTOT to stop people complaining about the influx of casual threads to the casual coffeehouse Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Well there's some clarification. Thumbsup
29-08-2012, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 09:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-08-2012 07:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 07:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Didn't we already go out of our way to create an entirely separate forum for this teenage angst shit?
I expected as much. Reason being why I stated in OP
(29-08-2012 05:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I thought this would be a nice thread. (Sorry if it needs a bump, haven't been here in a while.)

My apologies.
No disrespect. I meant for this thread to address ages infinitely, not just "teen angst."

No disrespect taken Ferdinand. I see Sarah's bringing back the crew. 50 yo don't flirt the same way as 16 yo and 16 yo's should flirt amongst themselves so this 50 yo don't feel skeevy and shit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Flirting is disgusting

Shit Girly, go have a few more drinks or lighten up on the gel. You're being a bit surly today. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 07:56 PM
R.I.P Ferdinand

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost0fBanquo's post
29-08-2012, 08:01 PM
(29-08-2012 07:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Shit Girly, go have a few more drinks or lighten up on the gel. You're being a bit surly today. Drinking Beverage

Sorry. Woke up this morning and couldn't find my tail. ... It's okay, I'll learn to live without it.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Flirting is disgusting
(29-08-2012 08:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 07:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Shit Girly, go have a few more drinks or lighten up on the gel. You're being a bit surly today. Drinking Beverage

Sorry. Woke up this morning and couldn't find my tail. ... It's okay, I'll learn to live without it.

Oh bother.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-08-2012, 08:35 PM
(29-08-2012 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I see Sarah's bringing back the crew. 50 yo don't flirt the same way as 16 yo and 16 yo's should flirt amongst themselves so this 50 yo don't feel skeevy.

Not a crew, just her and I. Crews are like gangs, and gangs come with too many conspiracies. Drinking Beverage

And that doesn't mean an ole gaffer doesn't have humorous stories of his own years. :')
29-08-2012, 08:36 PM
(29-08-2012 08:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I see Sarah's bringing back the crew. 50 yo don't flirt the same way as 16 yo and 16 yo's should flirt amongst themselves so this 50 yo don't feel skeevy.

Not a crew, just her and I. Crews are like gangs, and gangs come with too many conspiracies. Drinking Beverage

And that doesn't mean an ole gaffer doesn't have humorous stories of his own years. :')

I'm not sure Girly can remember that far back and I sure as hell don't want to. No

~Izel
29-08-2012, 08:37 PM
No, it's not. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user