Flirting is disgusting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Flirting is disgusting
I'm always in the friendzone because: A. I haven't met anyone who I really need to be outside of the friendzone with, B. The friendzone can be a nice place too, depending on the person, and C. I don't do dating/flirting.

-summum ius, summa iniuria.-M. T. Cicero
-I will show you fear in a handful of dust.-T.S. Eliot
-
ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 08:42 PM
I have friendzone tattooed on my forehead. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 09:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-08-2012 08:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 08:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Not a crew, just her and I. Crews are like gangs, and gangs come with too many conspiracies. Drinking Beverage

And that doesn't mean an ole gaffer doesn't have humorous stories of his own years. :')

I'm not sure Girly can remember that far back and I sure as hell don't want to. No

Sure I do. My formative years. In my recollection gangs came equipped with far more useful utensils than conspiracies.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-08-2012, 09:52 PM
(29-08-2012 09:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 08:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not sure Girly can remember that far back and I sure as hell don't want to. No

Sure I do. My formative years. In my recollection gangs came equipped with far more useful utensils than conspiracies.

Silverware?

Under Repair.
29-08-2012, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 10:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-08-2012 09:52 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sure I do. My formative years. In my recollection gangs came equipped with far more useful utensils than conspiracies.

Silverware?

Usually sharpened in my day, but now ... everybody's got projectiles.
And what the fuck's a friendzone?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Relationships at my age are a waste of time. It's all about the gossip.
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
30-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Being an adolescent's more about growing as a person and discovering what you like in other people. There's always going to be that one person you like and they're all "Oh hey sorry I only like you as a friend" and you're just all "Oh well that is just great time to go and live in the crawl space under my bed for the next 10 years." Dating is for years down the road, when you're trying to find the person you perhaps want to settle down with. At least that's how I see it. Drinking Beverage

This thread is totally not going where I wanted it to. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
30-08-2012, 08:20 AM
(29-08-2012 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And what the fuck's a friendzone?

Yup, I had to google that (but then that applies to most of the posts I read on here).

I had a long conversation about flirting today in class: How it's the best way to breach security.

Maybe we have a different definition of "flirting" but I see it as an essential weapon in the battle of life and also compulsory office-behaviour.

Ferdinand,
did that guy mean "flirting" as in "making a pass at"?

And no, we have not all been rejected.

30-08-2012, 02:58 PM
(30-08-2012 08:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And what the fuck's a friendzone?

Yup, I had to google that (but then that applies to most of the posts I read on here).

I had a long conversation about flirting today in class: How it's the best way to breach security.

Maybe we have a different definition of "flirting" but I see it as an essential weapon in the battle of life and also compulsory office-behaviour.

Ferdinand,

I have a few definitions of flirting, but he was basically asking me if I was hitting on him- trying to swoon him with my awkwardness. I wasn't, though. Wink

I guess some people can also see flirting as simply complimenting, or a complex social skill that can be used about many scenarios.

I have been rejected. And afterwards crawled into a hole and ate a load of ice cream, I did. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
30-08-2012, 03:00 PM
(30-08-2012 02:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 08:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup, I had to google that (but then that applies to most of the posts I read on here).

Ferdinand,

I have a few definitions of flirting, but he was basically asking me if I was hitting on him- trying to swoon him with my awkwardness. I wasn't, though. Wink

I guess some people can also see flirting as simply complimenting, or a complex social skill that can be used about many scenarios.

I have been rejected. And afterwards crawled into a hole and ate a load of ice cream, I did. Big Grin

He sounds like a stupid boy. What's with the "disgusting" part? Are you hitting on 12 year olds or gay boys? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel