Flirting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Flirting
(04-12-2013 10:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Am I seriously the only one who finds it absurd that a blind person is interested in jewelery? Blink

I had an interest before I got sick, is it suppose to just leave because I can't see anymore?

http://drbeer.info/BAS_wp/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_artists
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 10:40 PM
(04-12-2013 10:30 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I had an interest before I got sick, is it suppose to just leave because I can't see anymore?
No, of course not. It simply seems odd to me that someone who can't see is attached to decorative items.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 10:46 PM
(04-12-2013 10:40 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 10:30 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I had an interest before I got sick, is it suppose to just leave because I can't see anymore?
No, of course not. It simply seems odd to me that someone who can't see is attached to decorative items.

It doesn't work that way. They're not decorative items to me, they're pieces of me, however cheesy that sounds. Paint and metal and sparkling gems pulled into shape with my imagination. It's almost like what Christians call God. It's so freeing, I can just totally let go. And now I'm going to shut up about my inner most thoughts over the internet.
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
04-12-2013, 10:56 PM
You don't have to be able to see to enjoy things that are "pretty"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-12-2013, 11:01 PM
I can see just fine and I can still never tell when/if someone is flirting.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-12-2013, 11:22 PM
(04-12-2013 11:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can see just fine and I can still never tell when/if someone is flirting.
Hehe. What she said.

If it doesn't become obvious the next time you have a conversation with him, you could always try the coy little "I can't tell... are you flirting with me?" With the eyelashes and all... I'd fall for it. Big Grin

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
05-12-2013, 06:28 AM
do you sell any of your jewelry online anywhere? Etsy? I would love to see some pieces.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
05-12-2013, 06:33 AM
sorry I'm just in the one little shop on the square but I've got pics on Facebook here

Alainakathrynjohnson@facebook.com
05-12-2013, 11:00 AM
(04-12-2013 06:03 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  We've exchanged Facebook but for all I know it could just be professional curiosity on his end sigh and grr!

I don't think people often hug out of professional curiosity.

What kind of a hug it was? One hand around the shoulders? Chest to chest with both hands around you? Were his hands on your back or on your shoulders ? How long did it last?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
05-12-2013, 11:09 AM
(05-12-2013 11:00 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 06:03 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  We've exchanged Facebook but for all I know it could just be professional curiosity on his end sigh and grr!

I don't think people often hug out of professional curiosity.

What kind of a hug it was? One hand around the shoulders? Chest to chest with both hands around you? Were his hands on your back or on your shoulders ? How long did it last?

Like around the waist,for about a minute hug. Both arms.