Flirting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Flirting
I'm flustered because I wasn't sure he was flirting in the first place, second I didn't think he meant anything by the hug. (my friend Carrie was behind the counter and would have made him pay dearly if he tried anything funny) besides he did ask first which I think is the the height of blind etiquette, so I didnt mind, but I didn't think he meant it that way.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 05:45 PM
(05-12-2013 05:32 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I'm flustered because I wasn't sure he was flirting in the first place, second I didn't think he meant anything by the hug. (my friend Carrie was behind the counter and would have made him pay dearly if he tried anything funny) besides he did ask first which I think is the the height of blind etiquette, so I didnt mind, but I didn't think he meant it that way.

Make sure he didn't hug you around your waist because he is too short to reach higher. Smile

Listen, usually when you hug someone for support or as a friend, you hug high and over the arms.
Around the waist and under the arms...different story.
That's usually the case, this is not exact science.

If I saw this happening I would be able to tell you for sure, I'm really good at this stuff, reading body language.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
07-12-2013, 04:40 AM
(05-12-2013 11:09 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 11:00 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I don't think people often hug out of professional curiosity.

What kind of a hug it was? One hand around the shoulders? Chest to chest with both hands around you? Were his hands on your back or on your shoulders ? How long did it last?

Like around the waist,for about a minute hug. Both arms.

Pedo-bear's turn next.
[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

You sexy thing.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Help! He wants to meet for tea at this cutesy cafe on square. I can't tell what he means by it! He says it's his treat, but could mean ANYTHING! GRR! SCREAM!
[+] 2 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
07-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Now that I freaked out enough I'm coming back to giggle at how charmingly cute it is that a long-haired biker dude likes tea, makes pretty jewelry, and is willing to be seen in a cutesy tea shop on the Square
(07-12-2013 06:12 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Help! He wants to meet for tea at this cutesy cafe on square. I can't tell what he means by it! He says it's his treat, but could mean ANYTHING! GRR! SCREAM!

Did he say what time?
I'd say he's interested Drinking Beverage

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Have a wonderful time!!!!!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
07-12-2013, 06:17 PM
(07-12-2013 04:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 11:09 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Like around the waist,for about a minute hug. Both arms.

Pedo-bear's turn next.
[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

You sexy thing.

And that's nasty Girly
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
07-12-2013, 06:22 PM
So, whats the problem? You don't like tea?

Seriously , "could mean anything" ... It means that he wants to spend some time in your company.

You are over-thinking this. Go have some tea.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
07-12-2013, 06:55 PM
(07-12-2013 06:22 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  So, whats the problem? You don't like tea?

Seriously , "could mean anything" ... It means that he wants to spend some time in your company.

You are over-thinking this. Go have some tea.
You guys are totally right. I'm totally overthinking this! I'm just going to totally going to enjoy this guy's company. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like BrokenQuill92's post