Flirting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Flirting
Have fun.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 05:57 PM
(07-12-2013 06:17 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 04:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pedo-bear's turn next.
[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

You sexy thing.

And that's nasty Girly

I was flirting. Never claimed to be any good at it. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Isn't it funny how we shoot ourselves in the foot over so many things just because we overthink it. Lol. Brains are funny.
08-12-2013, 08:37 PM
So I am back from what I think was maybe a date I'm totally not sure. The maybe date went well and we are meeting up for tea again. We spent most of our time talking about jewelry making I found out he's were comfortable with wire wrapping and metalwork and I'm more comfortable with beading and chain work. I've sold a lot more stuff than Chad has. Most of his work has been for pleasure, mine has too but I've sold just as much as I have for profit. When we met that was only his second time trying to sell. It's so cute that he's very shy about his work.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
08-12-2013, 08:40 PM
And I just realized how much I sound like a 16-year-old girl. Totally going to shut up about this guy now.
08-12-2013, 08:45 PM
(04-12-2013 05:51 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Since you've already went trough "show me yours, I'll show you mine" routine, asking him to hang out sometime shouldn't be a big step.

Quote:Since you've already went trough "show me yours, I'll show you mine" routine, asking him to hang it out sometime shouldn't be a big step.
There, that's better.
[+] 1 user Likes The Misanthrope's post
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
(08-12-2013 08:37 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  So I am back from what I think was maybe a date I'm totally not sure. The maybe date went well and we are meeting up for tea again. We spent most of our time talking about jewelry making I found out he's were comfortable with wire wrapping and metalwork and I'm more comfortable with beading and chain work. I've sold a lot more stuff than Chad has. Most of his work has been for pleasure, mine has too but I've sold just as much as I have for profit. When we met that was only his second time trying to sell. It's so cute that he's very shy about his work.

Was there snuggling and hugs?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-12-2013, 09:28 PM
(08-12-2013 09:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 08:37 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  So I am back from what I think was maybe a date I'm totally not sure. The maybe date went well and we are meeting up for tea again. We spent most of our time talking about jewelry making I found out he's were comfortable with wire wrapping and metalwork and I'm more comfortable with beading and chain work. I've sold a lot more stuff than Chad has. Most of his work has been for pleasure, mine has too but I've sold just as much as I have for profit. When we met that was only his second time trying to sell. It's so cute that he's very shy about his work.

Was there snuggling and hugs?

Does a goodbye hug and tug on curls count?
08-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Sigh my problem flirting with men, i'm not sure of which is flirting and just playful banter. Yes there is a difference. With women somehow the line is automatically established
08-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Well it sounds like you had a great time so good for you Smile