Flirting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Flirting
(08-12-2013 09:31 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Sigh my problem flirting with men, i'm not sure of which is flirting and just playful banter. Yes there is a difference. With women somehow the line is automatically established

I got no idea what you're saying, but I know exactly what you mean. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-12-2013, 10:06 PM
(08-12-2013 09:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 09:31 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Sigh my problem flirting with men, i'm not sure of which is flirting and just playful banter. Yes there is a difference. With women somehow the line is automatically established

I got no idea what you're saying, but I know exactly what you mean. Big Grin
Basically I'm not used to men being subtle, so it's disconcerting when one it is. I can tell when a woman is just toying with me or if she's truly interested I'm just not sure about men. Well interested in women anyway.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
09-12-2013, 11:10 AM
(08-12-2013 09:28 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 09:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Was there snuggling and hugs?

Does a goodbye hug and tug on curls count?

What's a tag on curls?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-12-2013, 04:29 PM
(09-12-2013 11:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 09:28 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Does a goodbye hug and tug on curls count?

What's a tag on curls?
I have lots of natural bouncy curls, and people like to see them spring back by pulling at them *rolls eyes* (someone will need to explain the fascination to me) giggle Chad falls into this category of people.
09-12-2013, 04:43 PM
(09-12-2013 04:29 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 11:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  What's a tag on curls?
I have lots of natural bouncy curls, and people like to see them spring back by pulling at them *rolls eyes* (someone will need to explain the fascination to me) giggle Chad falls into this category of people.

Yeah, people love bouncy things

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-12-2013, 04:44 PM
(09-12-2013 04:29 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 11:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  What's a tag on curls?

K have to hate you now for having wonderful bouncy curls. *ugh* On the other hand I do have epic boobs................so there's that.
buwwwaaahaaa

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
09-12-2013, 04:48 PM
(09-12-2013 04:44 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 04:29 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I have lots of natural bouncy curls, and people like to see them spring back by pulling at them *rolls eyes* (someone will need to explain the fascination to me) giggle Chad falls into this category of people.

K have to hate you now for having wonderful bouncy curls. *ugh* On the other hand I do have epic boobs................so there's that.
buwwwaaahaaa

Curls...boobs..., like I said , people love bouncy things.

09-12-2013, 04:51 PM
(09-12-2013 04:44 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 04:29 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I have lots of natural bouncy curls, and people like to see them spring back by pulling at them *rolls eyes* (someone will need to explain the fascination to me) giggle Chad falls into this category of people.

buwwwaaahaaa
I got those too but they make my back hurt because I'm so tiny (well tiny in proportion to my boobs anyway, as pics show I am a little chubby) , and finding a bra is murder. Not only do I have to go to a seamstress but I usually have to pay at least a hundred dollars
09-12-2013, 07:38 PM
(09-12-2013 04:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 04:44 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  K have to hate you now for having wonderful bouncy curls. *ugh* On the other hand I do have epic boobs................so there's that.
buwwwaaahaaa
I got those too but they make my back hurt because I'm so tiny (well tiny in proportion to my boobs anyway, as pics show I am a little chubby) , and finding a bra is murder. Not only do I have to go to a seamstress but I usually have to pay at least a hundred dollars

Oh I've had friends like that. Not cool huh? Sorry you have to deal with that. No, I'm fortunate that I don't have that problem. Have back issues but not due to that.I have a girlfriend who recently had breast reduction surgery because she just did not want to live her whole life dealing with that. Pain makes life harder - whatever its source. Yes - that particular problem is expensive on a few levels.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
09-12-2013, 08:29 PM
(09-12-2013 07:38 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 04:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I got those too but they make my back hurt because I'm so tiny (well tiny in proportion to my boobs anyway, as pics show I am a little chubby) , and finding a bra is murder. Not only do I have to go to a seamstress but I usually have to pay at least a hundred dollars

Oh I've had friends like that. Not cool huh? Sorry you have to deal with that. No, I'm fortunate that I don't have that problem. Have back issues but not due to that.I have a girlfriend who recently had breast reduction surgery because she just did not want to live her whole life dealing with that. Pain makes life harder - whatever its source. Yes - that particular problem is expensive on a few levels.

Well I deal with a lot of pain I don't want to at least make me waist look smaller