Flirts...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 09:48 AM

Flirts...
Hmmm idk what to do..... Ahhhh anyways @.@

I hate it when people try to flirt with everyone they see, its awful. Like for example, i had a bf that would flirt with others behind my back.... It's just not right. It just insults your morales, and if you dont have morales i feel bad for you. Stay faithful to one person, even if you don't date the, but you talk to them (dating) still be faithful. A broken heart ways more than an empty one
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 09:56 AM
RE: Flirts...
I'm one that doesn't have tolerance for this. I don't mind if my boyfriend has friends that are girls, because I have tons of friends that are guys. I mean, in all honesty the main majority of my friends are Call of duty-induldged, crude-humored teabagging twatwaffles that just, well, live their lives as casually and humorously as I do. Everyday's a another blessing given to us by Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin
Why waste it worrying about who you're with or feeling jealous? Trust is pretty hard to keep in tact, I know, but it's even more difficult to patch up once it's broken. The worry and stress caused by it just... it's hard. And it really isn't worth it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsFerdinand's post
02-12-2011, 10:00 AM

(02-12-2011 09:56 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  I'm one that doesn't have tolerance for this. I don't mind if my boyfriend has friends that are girls, because I have tons of friends that are guys. I mean, in all honesty the main majority of my friends are Call of duty-induldged, crude-humored teabagging twatwaffles that just, well, live their lives as casually and humorously as I do. Everyday's a another blessing given to us by Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin
Why waste it worrying about who you're with or feeling jealous? Trust is pretty hard to keep in tact, I know, but it's even more difficult to patch up once it's broken. The worry and stress caused by it just... it's hard. And it really isn't worth it.

You are right lol Big Grin but still, idc if he has girl friends, its just the massive amounts of flirting i cant take.. see what i mean?
02-12-2011, 10:05 AM
(02-12-2011 10:00 AM)ADTR I Think Yes :) Wrote:  You are right lol Big Grin but still, idc if he has girl friends, its just the massive amounts of flirting i cant take.. see what i mean?

Yeah, I wouldn't put up with it. And if I did somehow find it in myself to withstand it, I wouldn't be able to tolerate it for long. :|
02-12-2011, 10:07 AM

(02-12-2011 09:48 AM)ADTR I Think Yes :) Wrote:  Hmmm idk what to do..... Ahhhh anyways @.@

I hate it when people try to flirt with everyone they see, its awful. Like for example, i had a bf that would flirt with others behind my back.... It's just not right. It just insults your morales, and if you dont have morales i feel bad for you. Stay faithful to one person, even if you don't date them, but you talk to them (dating) still be faithful. A broken heart ways more than an empty one

I'm not going to lie.
I flirt with almost anyone, male or female.
It's the only way that I know to show my feelings.

Now, me being a relationship, I would refrain from it.
Like right now, I'm in a relationship with the love of my life.
I may tell others "You're beautiful," & things like that.
But, I would never say like "Hey. You're cute. Want to hang out sometime?"
That shit is just wrong.
It's like cheating, in my opinion.

& With the comment about A broken heart weighs more than an empty one," I agree with that.
I'm in a relationship, & I love her TO DEATH.
But, there is this guy that I miss dating, because.. I don't know, we just clicked.
I'll never forget him & I hope that he doesn't forget me.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. Like I said, I'm in love & don't want anything to change that.

I hope that I helped some, if any. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
02-12-2011, 10:09 AM

(02-12-2011 10:07 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 09:48 AM)ADTR I Think Yes :) Wrote:  Hmmm idk what to do..... Ahhhh anyways @.@

I hate it when people try to flirt with everyone they see, its awful. Like for example, i had a bf that would flirt with others behind my back.... It's just not right. It just insults your morales, and if you dont have morales i feel bad for you. Stay faithful to one person, even if you don't date them, but you talk to them (dating) still be faithful. A broken heart ways more than an empty one

I'm not going to lie.
I flirt with almost anyone, male or female.
It's the only way that I know to show my feelings.

Now, me being a relationship, I would refrain from it.
That shit is just wrong.

& With the comment about A broken heart weighs more than an empty one," I agree with that.
I'm in a relationship, & I love her TO DEATH.
But, there is this guy that I miss dating, because.. I don't know, we just clicked.
I'll never forget him & I hope that he doesn't forget me.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. Like I said, I'm in love & don't want anything to change that.

I hope that I helped some, if any. Undecided

It did..... I guess. Like i refrain from flirting only with the people i date... flirting makes me feel all dirty haha Sleepy
02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
(02-12-2011 10:07 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Now, me being a relationship, I would refrain from it.
That shit is just wrong.

This reminds me-- I hate it when I hang out with people, and other people make the wrong assumptions. FOR EXAMPLE, Just because I go over to Andres's house and play some xbox, or hang out with Taylor to catch up on the Walking Dead doesn't mean that's an excuse, and that I'm cheating. But there are so many immature people in ze world omg. I'd never think of cheating because, not only am I loyal to other people, but I'm too loyal to myself.
02-12-2011, 02:32 PM
That's what I love about being single, I can flirt as much as I want. I don't flirt that much but I enjoy having the option to if I want to.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 02:36 PM

(02-12-2011 02:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  That's what I love about being single, I can flirt as much as I want. I don't flirt that much but I enjoy having the option to if I want to.

Wink
I love flirting with Hugs, though.
He's my future husband though, so it's fine..
02-12-2011, 04:03 PM

I flirt with everybody.

Supermarket clerks, mail ladies, township office girls, I mean: everybody.

In front of my wife.

She laughs and reminds me if I forget.

I am 71 years old and I love to flirt.

Flirting is an art, it is harmless and it makes the recipient feel good.

Of course, you have to do it in good taste, good humour, with a flourish of admiration.

Nobody can resist that -- they all smile.

Reminds me of a joke:

This 90 year old guy tells his doctor: "Doctor I want you lower my sex drive!"

Doctor: ""I beg your pardon?"

Old guy: "Doctor I want you lower my sex drive!"

Doctor: "You are 90 years old -- it's all in your head!"

Old guy: "I know, I know, why do you think I want it lower?!"

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Zatamon's post