Flirts...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 04:33 PM by houseofcantor.)
RE: Flirts...
(02-12-2011 09:56 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Everyday's a another blessing given to us by Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin

Heart

I was never here...

(02-12-2011 09:48 AM)ADTR I Think Yes :) Wrote:  Hmmm idk what to do..... Ahhhh anyways @.@

I hate it when people try to flirt with everyone they see, its awful. Like for example, i had a bf that would flirt with others behind my back.... It's just not right. It just insults your morales, and if you dont have morales i feel bad for you. Stay faithful to one person, even if you don't date the, but you talk to them (dating) still be faithful. A broken heart ways more than an empty one

A relationship is structure, thus it must be engineered by its components.

There is no disrespect of morality nor identity where there is communication and love.

My Gwynnies is my 11 year relationship of being single. If I ever find a "significant other," she will know that I belong to Gwyneth Paltrow and it won't be a problem. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I try to only flirt with myself. That way I rarely am offended by it, nor rejected for unwanted attention.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Ahhh, eww?

You need to get out more, Preach. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-12-2011, 09:02 PM
You're not the first person to suggest this, Johnny.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-12-2011, 11:24 AM

@Erxomai: You only flirt with yourself? BULLSHIT. You've flirted with me. It's okay though, so has houseofcantor. OLD FUCKS! Why do you want me? Wink
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
03-12-2011, 12:16 PM
(03-12-2011 11:24 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  @Erxomai: You only flirt with yourself? BULLSHIT. You've flirted with me. It's okay though, so has houseofcantor. OLD FUCKS! Why do you want me? Wink

It's probably because you're so shy and demure.

~Izel
03-12-2011, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2011 07:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-12-2011 11:24 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  @Erxomai: You only flirt with yourself? BULLSHIT. You've flirted with me. It's okay though, so has houseofcantor. OLD FUCKS! Why do you want me? Wink

I'm putting more money on the cytb being a fat 50 yo FBI agent with a gun and a badge trying to entrap me with pictures of his teenage daughter interpretation.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-12-2011, 07:39 PM
How things change when we get older. I flirt CONSTANTLY. I love peoples reactions to it, and my wife loves it when I flirt. (Granted, our relationship is different than most, and we often have a poly relationship, but still...)

Flirting is who I am, and my wifes likes who I am, so why would either of us want me to stop? Flirting doesn't mean you're going to go sleep with the person, it just means you're flirting! Hell, I flirt with dudes sometimes just to see their reaction, and I'm straight!!!! (ok, mostly straight)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
03-12-2011, 08:09 PM
(03-12-2011 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm putting more money on the cytb being a fat 50 yo FBI agent with a gun and a badge trying to entrap me with pictures of his teenage daughter interpretation.

It's funny, that's exactly the accusation I made against CYTB. He/She has yet to convince me otherwise.

~Izel
03-12-2011, 08:20 PM
(03-12-2011 08:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-12-2011 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm putting more money on the cytb being a fat 50 yo FBI agent with a gun and a badge trying to entrap me with pictures of his teenage daughter interpretation.

It's funny, that's exactly the accusation I made against CYTB. He/She has yet to convince me otherwise.

Am I the only person on this forum who doesn't think that CYTB is a 50 year old FBI agent? Am I gullible, more resistant to paranoia or a bit of both?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post