Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee
What pisses me off about the well intended left is how they can call Ayaan Hirsi Ali a bigot. Just had a women atheist x Muslim call her that yesterday on twitter. If people would actually listen to her instead of sticking their fingers in their ears like childish brats, they'd know she is not a female Trump in the slightest.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/20/...ew-ctn.cnn

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee
But it's so much easier to live in an echo chamber, and never have your sensibilities challenged. This is one of many contributing factors to youth either not registering or registering as independent. We scare off new ideas with this lack of space for dissenting opinion.

*Disclaimer*: I'm registered under a 3rd party (Libertarian) and even that doesn't suit me very well. Parties don't seem to align with truly progressive thinkers, as time goes on.
21-11-2015, 01:11 PM
(21-11-2015 05:26 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  What pisses me off about the well intended left is how they can call Ayaan Hirsi Ali a bigot. Just had a women atheist x Muslim call her that yesterday on twitter. If people would actually listen to her instead of sticking their fingers in their ears like childish brats, they'd know she is not a female Trump in the slightest.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/20/...ew-ctn.cnn

I've read a couple of her books. She's an amazing person. No way is she a bigot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2015, 01:38 PM

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2015, 02:14 PM
I kick myself for not knowing who she was at the 07 convention in DC. I did see here and she was feet away from me, but I simply was not privy to her importance to the atheist voice.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37