Florida: Four year old to be forcibly circumcised

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Florida: Four year old to be forcibly circumcised

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
16-11-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Florida: Four year old to be forcibly circumcised
Holy crap - the father is completely uninformed!
Consider
What if he is intentionally trying to be an asshole to get back at his ex wife?

If that's the case, he's a piece of shit and shouldn't be allowed near his child! Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-11-2014, 06:15 PM
That's some bad situation... but a highschool friend of mine as circumcised at 9. I don't know if it's a Muslim or Turkish thing to wait for a kid to be that old.. but that was his scenario.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-11-2014, 06:18 PM
(16-11-2014 06:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's some bad situation... but a highschool friend of mine as circumcised at 9. I don't know if it's a Muslim or Turkish thing to wait for a kid to be that old.. but that was his scenario.

Curious, he told you about the circumcision, but not the reasoning?

Could have been one of those rare instances where it was medically necessary.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
16-11-2014, 06:23 PM
(16-11-2014 06:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 06:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's some bad situation... but a highschool friend of mine as circumcised at 9. I don't know if it's a Muslim or Turkish thing to wait for a kid to be that old.. but that was his scenario.

Curious, he told you about the circumcision, but not the reasoning?

Could have been one of those rare instances where it was medically necessary.

I don't think he ever indicated it being something of that.. I just looked it up quick and saw a line saying whatever the Islamic-related texts on circumcision are, say that males should be circumcised before 10. I don't know why they had waited, but he was born in the US and they did it one of his frequent trips when his family went to Turkey.

Just seems like more insane religious demanded reasoning.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
16-11-2014, 06:43 PM
When my brother was born apparently the circumcision wasn't done quite right. I don't know the exact details, nor do I want to.

What I do remember is being in the doctor's office when he tried to fix whatever was wrong. I was 9 and my sister was 3 and we were all in the examination room. All I recall was being very upset that my new baby brother was screaming at the top of his lungs because of what the doctor was doing to him. It wasn't till years later that a couple mentions by mom put the scene together for me and I realized what had been going on in there.

He was an infant. How do you explain to a four year old why he is being mutilated?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 02:50 AM
I'm not sure if this is actually happening since that person lies all the time, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me because it's the USA, and Florida specifically.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
22-11-2014, 03:04 AM
(22-11-2014 02:50 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is actually happening since that person lies all the time, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me because it's the USA, and Florida specifically.

That's true... if the game Florida vs Germany was still played(which is a game where you take a newstory and guess if it was from Florida or Germany) This one would be far to obviously Florida.

22-11-2014, 03:23 AM
(22-11-2014 03:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 02:50 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is actually happening since that person lies all the time, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me because it's the USA, and Florida specifically.

That's true... if the game Florida vs Germany was still played(which is a game where you take a newstory and guess if it was from Florida or Germany) This one would be far to obviously Florida.

Maybe we need a Florida vs. Germany thread?
22-11-2014, 11:56 AM

Wtf?? Lies all the time?? Huh ALL THE TIME.... Yes a female skeptic who is a stickler for the truth, and trying to stick up for this little boy .... Seems like a terrible person.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta