Florida: Four year old to be forcibly circumcised

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Florida: Four year old to be forcibly circumcised
(22-11-2014 11:56 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 02:50 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is actually happening since that person lies all the time, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me because it's the USA, and Florida specifically.

Wtf?? Lies all the time?? Huh ALL THE TIME.... Yes a female skeptic who is a stickler for the truth, and trying to stick up for this little boy .... Seems like a terrible person.

Save your breath Smerc - consider the source.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 04:27 PM
(22-11-2014 02:50 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is actually happening since that person lies all the time, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me because it's the USA, and Florida specifically.

Wtf?? Lies all the time?? Huh ALL THE TIME.... Yes a female skeptic who is a stickler for the truth, and trying to stick up for this little boy .... Seems like a terrible person.

I'm just saying that this person is a known bullshitter, so I'm not 100% on if this thing is really happening. If she has decided for once to actually add a source to her video that isn't her own blog or her friend's blog this time then someone should go get that. I'd look and get it myself, but my browser doesn't seem to be able to open up youtube links without crashing.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
22-11-2014, 05:04 PM

To be fair, skepchick is a questionable source as she has been... Dramatic about many things. Wouldn't go as far as a liar, maybe deceitful. In any case, the story is true from what I researched.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-07...nnis-nebus

The judge sided with the father who wanted the son to get circumsized. The urologist who presented a case seems to have been deceitful with the benefits of circumcision. Appellate courts rejected an appeal. And the father tried to say that the son had some sort of medical condition that the son had that warranted circumcision, but doctors couldn't find anything for it.

Pretty monstrous, if you ask me.
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
25-11-2014, 07:58 PM
(16-11-2014 06:23 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 06:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Curious, he told you about the circumcision, but not the reasoning?

Could have been one of those rare instances where it was medically necessary.

I don't think he ever indicated it being something of that.. I just looked it up quick and saw a line saying whatever the Islamic-related texts on circumcision are, say that males should be circumcised before 10. I don't know why they had waited, but he was born in the US and they did it one of his frequent trips when his family went to Turkey.

Just seems like more insane religious demanded reasoning.

Builds character. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
25-11-2014, 08:06 PM
This is why they invented appeals courts.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!