Facepalm

Pit Bull Love
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
30-07-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Florida Man
Uh... World News Daily Report of course. Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
30-07-2017, 09:41 AM
It proves Darwinism nicely and gets that odd genetic propensity outta the gene pool....

:Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-07-2017, 10:30 AM
What makes a man wake up one day and think, "I'm so horny I could fuck a junkyard dog." and then thinks that sounds like a good idea?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-07-2017, 10:31 AM
(30-07-2017 10:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What makes a man wake up one day and think, "I'm so horny I could fuck a junkyard dog." and then thinks that sounds like a good idea?

Meth

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Stupid fucker, no more masturbation for that guy, hey he should become a catholic priest he'd be the safest one in the world, no doubt. Laugh out load
30-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Ladies and gents, the Darwin Winner for 2017.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Come on, it took his only pair to even give it a try .

This brave guy lead me to this story. .:

Boston Corbett
Of all the eunuchs on this list, Boston is unique. Not only did he volunteer, he took a do-it-to-yourself kind of attitude. Yes, that means exactly what you think it does. We’ll give you a moment to uncross your legs and get that look of utter pants-crapping terror off your face.

And then we’ll make you feel pathetic by telling you that after he did this horrible thing, he had dinner and went to a prayer meeting, no doubt walking up to random people during the day and saying “Hey, do you want to see something cool?

After doing that to yourself, pretty much anything stops being scary, although it helps that Corbett was a hatter and by all accounts a truly epic nutjob (we’re wondering just what their first clue was). So, volunteering for the Civil War? No problem. Getting captured and living in the infamous craphole of a prison Andersonville? Whatever. Hunting down and killing the guy who assassinated Lincoln in cold blood? Sure, he’s got nothing else to do.

Yep, Corbett’s the guy who gunned down John Wilkes Booth. After collecting a reward of over a thousand dollars, Corbett decided he wasn’t a big fan of, oh, civilization, and he decided to go live on a hole in Wisconsin. Yes, as in, literally, he lived in a hole, with cheese. Corbett was so scary that it took a natural disaster to punch his ticket; he supposedly died in a forest fire. We say supposedly because they never found the corpse. For all we know, he’s still out there and kicking ass.
http://humor.gunaxin.com/eunuchs-who-did...back/38700

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 3 users Like BackSlider's post
30-07-2017, 12:23 PM
(30-07-2017 08:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Uh... World News Daily Report of course. Big Grin

Had my doubts, too, except...it's Florida.
30-07-2017, 10:08 PM
(30-07-2017 08:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Uh... World News Daily Report of course. Big Grin

Awwww! No fair! I want that story to be true, but it's not. Angry

http://www.snopes.com/florida-man-pit-bull/
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post