Florida Pastor Adkins - Layers of Hypocrisy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Florida Pastor Adkins - Layers of Hypocrisy.
Anyone surprised?

Didn't think so.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Florida Pastor Adkins - Layers of Hypocrisy.
Facepalm

I hope he gets every book thrown at him.

And a hammer.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
30-08-2016, 10:38 AM
lets be honest here... we were all expecting this to happen
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
30-08-2016, 10:44 AM
A little reading --

Quote:Kenneth Adkins, a Brunswick pastor in Georgia who doubles as a political consultant in the Jacksonville area, has gotten into his share of controversies and conflicts. But none perhaps as serious as he’s facing now.

Adkins, 56, turned himself over to Glynn County authorities Friday morning on charges of aggravated child molestation and child molestation stemming from allegations made by a young male former member of his congregation.

“We are disappointed with what appears to be a rush to judgment by law enforcement authorities in this case,” said his wife, Charlotte Stormy Adkins. “We are confident that Kenneth Adkins will be found innocent of all charges.”

Attorney Kevin Gough, hired to represent Adkins on Thursday, said a bail hearing could be as early as Monday, but a preliminary hearing on the charges likely won’t occur until Sept. 9.

“He looks forward to having his day in court,” Gough said.

Stacy Carson, special agent in charge of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s Kingsland office, said District Attorney Jackie Johnson asked the GBI on Aug. 12 to assist the Brunswick Police Department in the investigation. It focused on suspected molestation in several locations in the Brunswick area including at Adkins’ church, a vehicle and a victim’s home, Carson said.

The incidents possibly occurred in 2010 and would have had to involve someone younger than 16 for child molestation charges to be brought.

[...]

Adkins is a controversial figure in Jacksonville politics, particularly because of comments and crude caricatures he posted on his Twitter account while he helped lead the fight against expanding Jacksonville’s anti-discrimination law to cover lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

Among the criticisms that Adkins lodged was his assertion that expanding the law would make it easier for sexual predators to find victims in bathrooms.

[...]

After the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, Adkins tweeted, “been through so much with these Jacksonville homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims. I see them as getting what they deserve.”

Adkins later said he wasn’t referring to the shooting victims, but instead his tweet was “strictly meant for the Jacksonville group that has made my life a living hell” since he served on the community discussion panel.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-...rged-child

Classy guy.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-08-2016, 10:45 AM
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-...rged-child
Quote:Charlotte Adkins said she and her husband, despite the allegations, share a concern for the mental health of the accuser who the couple has mentored.

“This young man was part of our teen ministry,” she said. “Ken and I have treated him like family, as has our church. He is a deeply troubled young man, to be sure, but our thoughts and prayers remain with him even now.”
I love how these dickheads in a position of power always use this term. He's "deeply troubled"? ORLY? Could that be because you've been groping him without his consent? They have this faux concern for their victims and at the same time they characterize them as mental incompetents. To me just this phrase alone is a red flag.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
30-08-2016, 11:04 AM
What a dirtbag. I hope he will be punished to the full extent of the law.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-08-2016, 11:15 AM
It's like this crap is scripted... smh... and for the finale - blame the victim.

Actually, that's not the finale. The finale will be this fathead preacher begging forgiveness with tears streaming and asking for help to be brought to gawd...'casue the debil made him do it.

I so hate this kind of crap.

Now if only Pastor Manning (of that's demonic fame) would get outed.

I can't find his 'that's demonic' ranting but I hear about it a lot on Cognitive Dissonance. This clip is worth a look even if you just read the sign. We'll wake you up after you have knocked yourself out with face palming or slamming your head on your keyboard.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
30-08-2016, 12:54 PM
So who was reminding this pastor to be moral? I'm not sure how many direct laws or rules exist in the Bible against molesting children, it's not in the 10 commandments or in Leviticus even though it does mention homosexuality, poor guy was in the wrong religion. Actually there are clear laws in Satanism against the abuse of children. If he simply understood satanist morality he would've known sexually abusing a child was wrong or even just secular morality, oh well, maybe he'll learn it in prison.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like SitaSky's post
30-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Apparently, being a pastor is not enough to remind one to be moral.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 3 users Like true scotsman's post
30-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Weren't we all just told recently that in order to be moral you have to go to church every week to be reminded? Appears that's not as effective as it was said to be. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post