Florida Pastor Adkins - Layers of Hypocrisy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Florida Pastor Adkins - Layers of Hypocrisy.
I keep saying it -- anyone who is that kind of "anti-homo"- almost HAS to be some kind of closet case.....

Fred Phelps must have been up to some seriously twisted shit......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-08-2016, 11:33 PM
The look on her face when he starts talking about TYT hiring her "for your boobs, not your brain" is priceless.

It's especially funny because he makes that comment in reaction to her calling him ignorant... so he decides to take us back to the 1950s with his rhetoric.

Priceless.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2016, 02:41 AM
(30-08-2016 10:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-...rged-child
Quote:Charlotte Adkins said she and her husband, despite the allegations, share a concern for the mental health of the accuser who the couple has mentored.

“This young man was part of our teen ministry,” she said. “Ken and I have treated him like family, as has our church. He is a deeply troubled young man, to be sure, but our thoughts and prayers remain with him even now.”

I love how these dickheads in a position of power always use this term. He's "deeply troubled"? ORLY? Could that be because you've been groping him without his consent? They have this faux concern for their victims and at the same time they characterize them as mental incompetents. To me just this phrase alone is a red flag.

Yeah, that shit jumps out at me. Blame the victim is cheap and easy, and an obvious attempt to redirect the spotlight. Adding one's prayers is only a not-so-subtle way of saying "I'm faithful, like you, please forgive me."

Pray in private, goddamnit. Even your own Jesus said that much.

(30-08-2016 11:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What a dirtbag. I hope he will be punished to the full extent of the law.

Sad to say, the law can't deliver what molesters deserve.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-08-2016, 04:40 AM
(31-08-2016 02:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 11:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What a dirtbag. I hope he will be punished to the full extent of the law.

Sad to say, the law can't deliver what molesters deserve.

No cruel and unusual punishments. It's a good principle.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Another TYT video... I think my head hurts now.
[+] 1 user Likes excitedpenguin's post
31-08-2016, 04:17 PM
(31-08-2016 04:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 02:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sad to say, the law can't deliver what molesters deserve.

Sure, and that's a good protection. That doesn't keep me from having feelings beyond that.
31-08-2016, 09:09 PM
(31-08-2016 04:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 02:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sad to say, the law can't deliver what molesters deserve.

That should be putting semen in his lattes from now on.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac