Florida survey proves landslide inevitable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Florida survey proves landslide inevitable
(02-11-2016 07:02 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 10:49 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Encouraging, yes. Hardly game over. I won't count Trump dead until they stake the fucker through the heart and bury him face down at a cross-road.

Sorry, I was unclear. They self-selected by virtue of the fact that they voted early. Not by any selection mechanism of the survey. These are the people with more zeal, for one reason or another, so they don't necessarily reflect the general population. Still, encouraging given the historical trends.

Really? That is the story that the Dems should be grinding into Trump's face. Losing Texas would be embarassing. Laughat Evil_monster

It's still highly unlikely that Texas will turn blue.

Thanks for the clarification about what you meant by self-selected. And I still find that to be encouraging, that people who voted early were so eager to vote against him that they even crossed party lines to do it and got in line early to do it. One other tidbit, like just 5% of the Dems voted for Trump, which falls into the norm, unlike the 28% for the GOP that voted for her.

But, just for hypothetical scenarios, let's say it DID.....

Where would Ted Nugent go THEN???

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2016, 09:54 AM
(02-11-2016 07:05 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  One fun part of the possibility of another Clinton presidency....

Maybe this time the impeachment hearings will stick....

heh

Fuck off, whatever you think you can prove about her, is absolutely nothing compared to the damage and death Bush Jr in his 8 years caused. He ran the economy into the ditch with two unfunded wars and had far more military and civilians die as a result. Oh and if you want to talk about e-mails where is your outrage about the 22 million lost by him and his cabinet.

This is simply your bullshit carryover paranoia crybaby soar loser crap because the black guy won.

The same bullshit obstruction tactics started after Obama's first election on November 9th the day after his first win in 08. You had Mich and Bonhead both saying they would make him a 1 term president. They also screamed about guns being taken away which never happened. They screamed about how he would ruin the economy, and 8 years later Obama has added jobs every year and cut the dept.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, you are nothing but a soar loser buying the paranoia of a childish bully.

This is really funny, because OLB has made it clear numerous times that he despises both candidates and both parties equally. He's not a sore loser (note correct spelling), he's just not a partisan. When someone fails to worship Hillary Clinton, it doesn't automatically mean they're a Republican. It's possible to wish a plague on both houses.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
03-11-2016, 05:49 AM
(02-11-2016 09:54 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 07:05 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Fuck off, whatever you think you can prove about her, is absolutely nothing compared to the damage and death Bush Jr in his 8 years caused. He ran the economy into the ditch with two unfunded wars and had far more military and civilians die as a result. Oh and if you want to talk about e-mails where is your outrage about the 22 million lost by him and his cabinet.

This is simply your bullshit carryover paranoia crybaby soar loser crap because the black guy won.

The same bullshit obstruction tactics started after Obama's first election on November 9th the day after his first win in 08. You had Mich and Bonhead both saying they would make him a 1 term president. They also screamed about guns being taken away which never happened. They screamed about how he would ruin the economy, and 8 years later Obama has added jobs every year and cut the dept.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, you are nothing but a soar loser buying the paranoia of a childish bully.

This is really funny, because OLB has made it clear numerous times that he despises both candidates and both parties equally. He's not a sore loser (note correct spelling), he's just not a partisan. When someone fails to worship Hillary Clinton, it doesn't automatically mean they're a Republican. It's possible to wish a plague on both houses.

It's something he learned from George Bush ---

"You're either with us, or against us".........

I prefer options.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Yeah but one poster here early voted for Stein so my ancedata says she stole tons of hillary votes

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-11-2016, 08:43 PM
(01-11-2016 09:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Couldn't even find a grade on these guys at fivethirtyeight. I've never heard of them.

When I google them, very little info pops up.

It seems like it would be a huge story but the fact is their results have been out for over 24 hours already and nobody is reporting it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5635.html

Why are you pro fascist?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Cool story.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-11-2016, 02:05 PM
I thought they meant physical landslide due to sea levels.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson