Flying While Brown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Flying While Brown
(24-08-2013 03:43 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  DLJ brought me here. :shock:

Not physically... but I seem to be making a habit of influencing your travel habits.

Consider

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2013, 03:50 PM
I think I'd be even more pissed at the possible home invasion! I mean he could try to get incompetent security guys fired or reprimanded, but what the hell is he going to do about anything that might be missing from his home! Knowing some nameless, faceless, entity sent goons to rummage through my things, I would explode!

24-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Does anyone else think TSA or maybe someone in the FBI sets off the alarms on occasion on purpose to make exscues to spy on citizens?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
24-08-2013, 03:55 PM
(24-08-2013 03:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Does anyone else think TSA or maybe someone in the FBI sets off the alarms on occasion on purpose to make exscues to spy on citizens?

I don't think it's policy, or written down anywhere, but I've heard of a few cops who did things they didn't have to simply because they were having a bad day. Never underestimate what an asshole will do to fuck up your day Undecided

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-08-2013, 03:55 PM
(24-08-2013 03:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ...
I would explode!

But that's just what they want you to do.

It will prove you were a suicide bomber and they were right to suspect you.

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-08-2013, 04:05 PM
(24-08-2013 03:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Does anyone else think TSA or maybe someone in the FBI sets off the alarms on occasion on purpose to make exscues to spy on citizens?

Possibly. More like the TSA agent working that day decided to be a jerk simply because he didn't like the traveler.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-08-2013, 04:10 PM
The only Terrorists who are allowed to travel freely are the people in power who decide foreign policies.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-08-2013, 04:44 PM
(24-08-2013 03:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I think I'd be even more pissed at the possible home invasion!

Nah, they was just making sure his home wasn't rigged with booby traps and shit before he came home. And taking the picture was just code for "We got your back, brother."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Not that I'm defending the TSA, but the dude did set of the bomb alarm thing...
In saying that his treatment did cross the line to say the least.

Your rights need to be visible to you somewhere to protect you from dodgy TSA agents or whatever.
Like a sign somewhere that you can read while waiting in line and most certainly when you are held behind closed doors.

It seems I read too many instances of TSA or Police or whoever intimidating and breaching people's rights and because these people don't know their rights, the Police or TSA or whoever get away with it...
ie: The classic case of "we'll only let you go if you sign this waver form"

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm more pissed about them denying him a glass of water. Like, what the fuck? IT'S WATER. It's not going to kill you to get a crappy little paper cup, take five steps to a water fountain and press a damn button.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post