Flynn resigns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Flynn resigns
Here it is: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-will-...nts=disqus

Quote:On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.”

Looks to me like Trump poked the wrong fucking bear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
15-02-2017, 03:54 PM
(15-02-2017 03:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Here it is: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-will-...nts=disqus

Quote:On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.”

Looks like Trump is on Schindler's shit list now. Tongue
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
15-02-2017, 03:54 PM
[Image: C4uUqfeVUAA0FJY.jpg:large]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-02-2017, 04:06 PM
(15-02-2017 03:54 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-02-2017 03:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Here it is: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-will-...nts=disqus

Looks like Trump is on Schindler's shit list now. Tongue

Yeah, I'm thinking this movie won't have a happy ending if your name is Trump.
16-02-2017, 01:24 AM

Mmmm. I think that's a dumb move by Schindler. You don't tweet your intentions to take someone like Trump down. Do it first and tweet later.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-02-2017, 02:43 AM
(15-02-2017 03:24 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If this Drumpf-Russia thing had surfaced before the election, Clinton probably would've come out on top.

It did surface.

Paul Manafort's links to Ukraine
Flynn's dinner with Putin
Trump's business deals/loans with Russia

It was ignored as fake news.

Unsure

[Image: post-2164-0-74589200-1487095159.jpg]

The only Russian thing that has yet to be substantiated was any connection to the DNC email hack. Yet that's the one that people chose to believe.

Go figure.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
16-02-2017, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 07:57 AM by Heath_Tierney.)
(16-02-2017 02:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  The only Russian thing that has yet to be substantiated was any connection to the DNC email hack.

From my understanding, the Russian connection with the DNC hack has been confirmed.

Source:Trump election: US 'identifies agents behind Russian hack'

and

Security company releases new evidence of Russian role in DNC hack
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
16-02-2017, 08:42 AM
A headline in my newspaper this morning-

"Trump blames media, leaks for Flynn's downfall". So which is it? This or the developing distrust that Spicer stated? How long is it going to be before Agent Orange's supporters finally get it?!

I really hope Schindler's comment doesn't goad Agent Orange closer to the big red button. Agent Orange is like a hamster on meth.
16-02-2017, 08:55 AM
(16-02-2017 07:47 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 02:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  The only Russian thing that has yet to be substantiated was any connection to the DNC email hack.

From my understanding, the Russian connection with the DNC hack has been confirmed.

Source:Trump election: US 'identifies agents behind Russian hack'

and

Security company releases new evidence of Russian role in DNC hack

Thanks for the link. Call me sceptical but I'm seeing 'claim' not 'evidence'.

This has all the hallmarks of an internal turf war... a muscle flexing game between the CIA and FBI over who has control over the puppets' (and purse) strings.

16-02-2017, 08:57 AM
(16-02-2017 08:42 AM)Fireball Wrote:  How long is it going to be before Agent Orange's supporters finally get it?!

They won't "get it" at all. Agent Orange supporters are blinded by their slavish sheep-like devotion and their hatred for all things based on liberal democracy.

Agent Orange said it himself, January 23, 2016:
Quote:"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters."
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post