Fold or Crumple?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
(09-06-2016 12:25 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 06:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So, not to get too graphic or anything, but the reason I crumple the TP is because I figure there's more surface area and a little bit of friction involved with crumpled paper that will clean the area.

So there you have it.

Cause I knew you were all curious. Drinking Beverage

No doubt ... but with a crumple I'm always afraid a hole might pop up. Give me a fold, I can make sure my fingers don't get a nasty surprise.

How else are you going to get ammunition for giving people a "Filthy Sanchez"? Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Uh, I'm actually afraid to ask WTF that is. And it takes a lot to make me that fearful.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-06-2016, 11:31 PM
(09-06-2016 10:40 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Uh, I'm actually afraid to ask WTF that is. And it takes a lot to make me that fearful.

You dont wanna know. Trust me!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
10-06-2016, 01:28 AM
I decided to save money on dunny rolls and just let me undies do the job for the following hour or so.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
10-06-2016, 01:32 AM
When I was a teenager, I always used the high-tech toilet my dad had installed in our home on account of being severely disabled. It had all these different ways of shooting water up your butt to clean it... I miss that toilet. Blush

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-06-2016, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 07:18 AM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
Wtf... How the hell is crumple even an option? I mean, it's structurally less sound than folded TP, creating a higher chance that the paper will react unexpectedly, maybe flopping one way or another when there's fecal matter on it.

Folded is structured and consistently predicable.

Wrapping is similar to folding, but way more wasteful, and begs the question... how much of a disaster is your ass, that you need to wrap TP around the BACK of your hand?
[+] 8 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
10-06-2016, 07:24 AM
(10-06-2016 07:15 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Wtf... How the hell is crumple even an option? I mean, it's structurally less sound than folded TP, creating a higher chance that the paper will react unexpectedly, maybe flopping one way or another when there's fecal matter on it.

Folded is structured and consistently predicable.

Wrapping is similar to folding, but way more wasteful, and begs the question... how much of a disaster is your ass, that you need to wrap TP around the BACK of your hand?

Bwahahahaha,.......... Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
11-06-2016, 05:44 PM
(10-06-2016 07:15 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Wrapping is similar to folding, but way more wasteful, and begs the question... how much of a disaster is your ass, that you need to wrap TP around the BACK of your hand?

You asked that in this thread? I blame you for what happens next.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Fold or crumple?

I frumple.

☆☆☆
[+] 4 users Like CosmicRaven's post
11-06-2016, 08:03 PM
(09-06-2016 10:40 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Uh, I'm actually afraid to ask WTF that is. And it takes a lot to make me that fearful.

Oops, got it wrong. The actual terminology is DIRTY Sanchez. My bad.