• 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
Still afraid --
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 08:07 PM
There are glands around the anus that help lubricate the area to aid in passing a stool. Proper operation of the body means that you shouldn't have to wipe at all. That comes from sitting on a toilet instead of squatting, like we did for millions of years. Squatting reduces a lot of the problems that we encounter in modern toilet technology. Check it out!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
11-06-2016, 08:12 PM
(11-06-2016 08:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  There are glands around the anus that help lubricate the area to aid in passing a stool. Proper operation of the body means that you shouldn't have to wipe at all. That comes from sitting on a toilet instead of squatting, like we did for millions of years. Squatting reduces a lot of the problems that we encounter in modern toilet technology. Check it out!

Weeeeelll.... you could put a couple of blocks on either side of the toidy and squat all you want. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
(11-06-2016 08:12 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 08:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  There are glands around the anus that help lubricate the area to aid in passing a stool. Proper operation of the body means that you shouldn't have to wipe at all. That comes from sitting on a toilet instead of squatting, like we did for millions of years. Squatting reduces a lot of the problems that we encounter in modern toilet technology. Check it out!

Weeeeelll.... you could put a couple of blocks on either side of the toidy and squat all you want. Laugh out load

There is evidence that that actually does work. I leave the proof thereof to the student. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-06-2016, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016 12:09 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(11-06-2016 08:12 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

"Rufus, what's them cinder blocks next to the toilet for?"

"Them's my squattin' blocks, honey."

"Squattin' blocks?"

"Yes'm, squattin' blocks, so's when I go to move the mail, it comes out all nice and clean and no need to use toilet paper."

"Rufus Charles the Third, you will use toilet paper in this mobile home! Now why don't you paint them a nice fuschia and I can use them for my garden gnomes?"

"Woman, I done told you, them garden gnomes are of the devil, ain't nothin' good gonna come from them. These blocks are stayin' here, so's my puckerhole don't get scratchy."

"Well could you at least paint them fuschia so they won't make it look like a construction zone?"

"What the hell color is this 'fuschia' anyway? Women ... "

"Don't you 'women' me, Rufus. Put them in the garden, or you'd best be shavin' that puckerhole 'less'n you want dingleberries the size of pecans!"
[+] 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-06-2016, 11:05 AM
(12-06-2016 12:04 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 08:12 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Weeeeelll.... you could put a couple of blocks on either side of the toidy and squat all you want. Laugh out load

"Rufus, what's them cinder blocks next to the toilet for?"

"Them's my squattin' blocks, honey."

"Squattin' blocks?"

"Yes'm, squattin' blocks, so's when I go to move the mail, it comes out all nice and clean and no need to use toilet paper."

"Rufus Charles the Third, you will use toilet paper in this mobile home! Now why don't you paint them a nice fuschia and I can use them for my garden gnomes?"

"Woman, I done told you, them garden gnomes are of the devil, ain't nothin' good gonna come from them. These blocks are stayin' here, so's my puckerhole don't get scratchy."

"Well could you at least paint them fuschia so they won't make it look like a construction zone?"

"What the hell color is this 'fuschia' anyway? Women ... "

"Don't you 'women' me, Rufus. Put them in the garden, or you'd best be shavin' that puckerhole 'less'n you want dingleberries the size of pecans!"

Laugh out load Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-06-2016, 11:45 AM
(11-06-2016 08:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  There are glands around the anus that help lubricate the area to aid in passing a stool.

Thank you all the same... but I think I'll pass on that. Sadcryface

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
12-06-2016, 01:18 PM
(11-06-2016 09:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 08:12 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Weeeeelll.... you could put a couple of blocks on either side of the toidy and squat all you want. Laugh out load

There is evidence that that actually does work. I leave the proof thereof to the student. Tongue

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
12-06-2016, 01:24 PM
(12-06-2016 11:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 08:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  There are glands around the anus that help lubricate the area to aid in passing a stool.

Thank you all the same... but I think I'll pass on that. Sadcryface

Hey, everybody has them. Unless you are one of those robotic reptilian overlords I've been hearing about. Consider
12-06-2016, 02:10 PM
I fold. I fold multiple times... I often think about the fact that if I could only fold a few more times I could theoretically get a stack of paper that stretches to the Moon... I read that somewhere once and without fail every few months the thought pops into my head.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post