Fold or Crumple?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
(13-06-2016 02:19 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Fold. Unless hovering in a public restroom then crumple--too difficult to hover and fold Wink

Wait you shit in public restrooms? I can't do that while hovering o.O

No, I pee. But you need to wipe after you pee. Air drying is just gross No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
13-06-2016, 03:34 PM
(12-06-2016 06:58 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 03:14 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  After like 5 pages i thought "well, how bad can it get anyway?"...
Boy, was i naive!

*sticks a fork in his eyes and shoots a bullet through both his ears*

But if you do that you won't be able to watch the sequel!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
13-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Who needs paper?

[Image: Poop-Fairy.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
13-06-2016, 06:45 PM
(13-06-2016 03:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 02:19 PM)Leela Wrote:  Wait you shit in public restrooms? I can't do that while hovering o.O

Tinkle-trimmed looks pretty neat. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
13-06-2016, 06:49 PM
And if you are in a public restroom, it is good to know that urine is sterile unless the person has a bladder infection. If you think that you might have to sit on a toilet while not at home, you should prepare for it with any number of sanitary products that isolate you from the ejecta of that last animal defecation. If you are really concerned (and looking to get buff), you can carry cinder blocks to stand on, so that when you squat, your booty doesn't touch the toilet. Must be a yoga position for that?
13-06-2016, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2016 08:06 PM by Heatheness.)
So since we're sharing (over sharing) poo humor....

A couple of years ago at Halloween I went to work and forgot to dress up for the work costume contest. I walked in the door and nearly everyone had some sort of costume or decoration on. They were expecting me to do something elaborate but instead I just had brown slacks and a gold & tan top on. They got on onto me about not wearing a costume, I walked over to one of the part pickers that I knew and snatched the brown stocking cap off his head and stuck it on. Doing a pirouette I said,

"Now, I'm a turd in a gilded beige".

Took most of them about 3 minutes to get it. Laugh out load

Man I should have posted this in my wordy/punny thread. Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
13-06-2016, 06:51 PM
(13-06-2016 03:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 02:19 PM)Leela Wrote:  Wait you shit in public restrooms? I can't do that while hovering o.O

That's "why, why, why?, commando!" sung to the tune of Tom Jones

[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
13-06-2016, 07:53 PM
(13-06-2016 06:51 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So since we're sharing (over sharing) poo humor....

A couple of years ago at Halloween I went to work and forgot to dress up for the work costume contest. I walked in the door and nearly everyone had some sort of costume or decoration on. They were expecting me to do something elaborate but instead I just had brown slacks and a gold & tan top on. They got on onto me about not wearing a costume, I walked over to one of the part pickers that I knew and snatched the brown stocking cap off his head and stuck it on. Doing a pirouette I said,

"Now, I'm a turd in a gilded beige".

Took most of the about 3 minutes to get it. Laugh out load

Man I should have posted this in my wordy/punny thread. Tongue

Cross-post! We're equal-opportunity, here.
14-06-2016, 08:42 AM
(13-06-2016 06:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  And if you are in a public restroom, it is good to know that urine is sterile unless the person has a bladder infection. If you think that you might have to sit on a toilet while not at home, you should prepare for it with any number of sanitary products that isolate you from the ejecta of that last animal defecation. If you are really concerned (and looking to get buff), you can carry cinder blocks to stand on, so that when you squat, your booty doesn't touch the toilet. Must be a yoga position for that?

One does not poo in a public restroom. One poos at home or at work.
Pooing while hovering is overly exhausting. One hovers to pee and to pee only.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
14-06-2016, 08:45 AM
(14-06-2016 08:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 06:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  And if you are in a public restroom, it is good to know that urine is sterile unless the person has a bladder infection. If you think that you might have to sit on a toilet while not at home, you should prepare for it with any number of sanitary products that isolate you from the ejecta of that last animal defecation. If you are really concerned (and looking to get buff), you can carry cinder blocks to stand on, so that when you squat, your booty doesn't touch the toilet. Must be a yoga position for that?

One does not poo in a public restroom. One poos at home or at work.
Pooing while hovering is overly exhausting. One hovers to pee and to pee only.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post