Fold or Crumple?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
(14-06-2016 08:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 06:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  And if you are in a public restroom, it is good to know that urine is sterile unless the person has a bladder infection. If you think that you might have to sit on a toilet while not at home, you should prepare for it with any number of sanitary products that isolate you from the ejecta of that last animal defecation. If you are really concerned (and looking to get buff), you can carry cinder blocks to stand on, so that when you squat, your booty doesn't touch the toilet. Must be a yoga position for that?

One does not poo in a public restroom. One poos at home or at work.
Pooing while hovering is overly exhausting. One hovers to pee and to pee only.

I posted this in another bathroom thread, posting again because so true! Tongue

[Image: 5272072.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
14-06-2016, 09:55 AM
(14-06-2016 08:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 06:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  And if you are in a public restroom, it is good to know that urine is sterile unless the person has a bladder infection. If you think that you might have to sit on a toilet while not at home, you should prepare for it with any number of sanitary products that isolate you from the ejecta of that last animal defecation. If you are really concerned (and looking to get buff), you can carry cinder blocks to stand on, so that when you squat, your booty doesn't touch the toilet. Must be a yoga position for that?

One does not poo in a public restroom. One poos at home or at work.

Bowing Lecture_preist

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
14-06-2016, 01:57 PM
(14-06-2016 08:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 08:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  One does not poo in a public restroom. One poos at home or at work.

I posted this in another bathroom thread, posting again because so true! Tongue

[Image: 5272072.jpg]

Now, where are my ballet slippers when I need them?
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
15-06-2016, 05:34 AM
I poo where needs must but it's almost always at home before work. I'm a very scheduled person. Laugh out load I sit as well, as long as the toilet is clean. Gees people, toilet seats are not yucky, unless they obviously are. I hate to tell you but most butts (and I mean the fleshy fanny part) are cleaner than your hands. Yep, it's true, like it or not.

They do studies on this all the time. In bathrooms, even public ones, the toilets are generally the cleanest part of the bathroom and the places where you touch, handles, doorknobs and such are the filthiest. One reason is toidy seats are cleaned regularly, the other reason is your fanny is covered all day and protected from passing germs around, unlike your hands that pick up germs from everywhere.

So in conclusion, you're better off to sit and cover your hand with toidy paper than you are to cover the seat and accidently touch yourself with bare hands.

You're welcome! Bowing

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
15-06-2016, 05:45 AM
I am never gonna buy an apple crumple pie. Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-06-2016, 05:55 AM
(15-06-2016 05:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am never gonna buy an apple crumple pie. Gasp

Ok, I've never heard of an apple crumple pie. What's that?

15-06-2016, 05:56 AM
(15-06-2016 05:55 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 05:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am never gonna buy an apple crumple pie. Gasp

I dunno but it scares me now. I'll buy apple crumble, bot crumple. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-06-2016, 05:56 AM
(15-06-2016 05:55 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Apple crumble is the single most delicious thing on God's green Earth.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-06-2016, 05:59 AM
(15-06-2016 05:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 05:55 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Ok, I've never heard of an apple crumple pie. What's that?

Apple crumble is the single most delicious thing on God's green Earth.

Yeah butt... he stated "crumple" not crumble. I've had and made crumbles before. Tongue

15-06-2016, 09:15 AM
(15-06-2016 05:34 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I poo where needs must but it's almost always at home before work. I'm a very scheduled person. Laugh out load I sit as well, as long as the toilet is clean. Gees people, toilet seats are not yucky, unless they obviously are. I hate to tell you but most butts (and I mean the fleshy fanny part) are cleaner than your hands. Yep, it's true, like it or not.

They do studies on this all the time. In bathrooms, even public ones, the toilets are generally the cleanest part of the bathroom and the places where you touch, handles, doorknobs and such are the filthiest. One reason is toidy seats are cleaned regularly, the other reason is your fanny is covered all day and protected from passing germs around, unlike your hands that pick up germs from everywhere.

So in conclusion, you're better off to sit and cover your hand with toidy paper than you are to cover the seat and accidently touch yourself with bare hands.

You're welcome! Bowing

Indeed. After I wash my hands, I use the paper towels to open the door out of the restroom (unless I can push it with my shoulder). That way, my hands don't get dirty again until I touch the next door knob that the non-washer touched.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post