Fold or Crumple?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
(15-06-2016 05:34 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I poo where needs must but it's almost always at home before work. I'm a very scheduled person. Laugh out load I sit as well, as long as the toilet is clean. Gees people, toilet seats are not yucky, unless they obviously are. I hate to tell you but most butts (and I mean the fleshy fanny part) are cleaner than your hands. Yep, it's true, like it or not.

They do studies on this all the time. In bathrooms, even public ones, the toilets are generally the cleanest part of the bathroom and the places where you touch, handles, doorknobs and such are the filthiest. One reason is toidy seats are cleaned regularly, the other reason is your fanny is covered all day and protected from passing germs around, unlike your hands that pick up germs from everywhere.

So in conclusion, you're better off to sit and cover your hand with toidy paper than you are to cover the seat and accidently touch yourself with bare hands.

You're welcome! Bowing

I am not sure what you all have in your mind when you hear "public restroom". What I see in my head is a toilet in the mall or at the train station. And sorry, they are disgusting. People pee and shit all over the place. I am not even going into that place to begin with and I would never ever even hover above a toilet of that kind.

But clean like at work, yes I can sit down (preparing the seat with toiletpaper first because even at work, some women just cannot piss into the toilet for some reason.)

So yes, at home, I sit as I know when my toilet is being cleaned and I know that the human waste goes inside the toilet and not on top and all over the place.

(I share the thing of not touching things after washing hands)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2016, 11:50 AM
[Image: kSOiyGA.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 6 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
20-06-2016, 12:01 PM
(20-06-2016 11:50 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  [Image: kSOiyGA.jpg]

Especially if you live alone. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
20-06-2016, 12:07 PM
(20-06-2016 12:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 11:50 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  [Image: kSOiyGA.jpg]

Especially if you live alone. Laugh out load

my dad had certain definitions of "who is a hero"
1) brings home TP
2) brings home margarine, because without that you can't have toast (WTF happened to butter I don't know )
3) in his boatbuilding years, Paper towels were added to the hero list.
20-06-2016, 12:09 PM
(15-06-2016 05:34 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I poo where needs must but it's almost always at home before work. I'm a very scheduled person. Laugh out load I sit as well, as long as the toilet is clean. Gees people, toilet seats are not yucky, unless they obviously are. I hate to tell you but most butts (and I mean the fleshy fanny part) are cleaner than your hands. Yep, it's true, like it or not.

They do studies on this all the time. In bathrooms, even public ones, the toilets are generally the cleanest part of the bathroom and the places where you touch, handles, doorknobs and such are the filthiest. One reason is toidy seats are cleaned regularly, the other reason is your fanny is covered all day and protected from passing germs around, unlike your hands that pick up germs from everywhere.

So in conclusion, you're better off to sit and cover your hand with toidy paper than you are to cover the seat and accidently touch yourself with bare hands.

You're welcome! Bowing

We have a term for this
"Home court advantage"
I don't know what I'd do without coffee Big Grin
20-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Ok, maybe this needs to be moved to the "personal issues sand support" part of the forum now,

because

today i was in the lab, thinking of nothing bad in particular, when i felt the urge to visit the toilets. When i was washing my hands, i suddenly couldnt stop myself thinking about this thread.

I think i need help now, professional help.

Any recommendations?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
20-06-2016, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 12:57 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
When I get to half-a-tank of gas in my truck, I fill it up.

When I get down to three cans of mineral water, I get another twelve-pack.

When I get down to two rolls of wipe, you better believe I go buy more.
20-06-2016, 12:44 PM
(20-06-2016 12:19 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ok, maybe this needs to be moved to the "personal issues sand support" part of the forum now,

because

today i was in the lab, thinking of nothing bad in particular, when i felt the urge to visit the toilets. When i was washing my hands, i suddenly couldnt stop myself thinking about this thread.

Any recommendations?

Yes, I recommend Dr. Uri Nator. Laugh out load

I'll be here all week! Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
20-06-2016, 05:05 PM
(20-06-2016 12:19 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ok, maybe this needs to be moved to the "personal issues sand support" part of the forum now,

because

Any recommendations?

A pain shared is a pain diminished so share this with friends, family and coworkers. You'll pretty much have to in order to explain the giggle fits. Start with this primer:

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
21-06-2016, 05:38 AM
[Image: 3231790367_66e405193d.jpg]

Big Grin

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 5 users Like unsapien's post