Fold or Crumple?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
(06-06-2016 05:19 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I hate the soft stuff or the multiply shit. As my mother once said "It feels like i have a shit sandwich in my hand afterwards." Nor do I wanna wipe my ass with perfumed paper! Who is gonna be sniffing my butt to see if I wiped with perfumed asswipe! I use a wash cloth if it needs more than 2 wipes. I keep three of them in my bathroom just for that purpose, those for the face are in a different drawer. Everytime i change live in girl friends it takes a while to teach them the washcloth asswipe protocol.

You should write out the instructions and label them so they don't forget. Would be asshame if she washed her face with your buttcloth. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
06-06-2016, 05:29 PM
(05-06-2016 08:46 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 05:42 PM)Leela Wrote:  I have a highly scientific study to conduct.
*Putting glasses on*
It is of the highest importance.
*Pulling out clipboard from arse and pen from ear*

When taking a shit and wiping your buttox
The toilet paper you use
Fold or crumple?

I think this issue may require peer review. "Nature Versus Nurture as Demonstrated by the Propensity for Organization of Arsewipe." by Klogg et al., 2016.

We need a paper on this.

Tomasia should be lead author.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-06-2016, 06:06 PM
(06-06-2016 05:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 08:46 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I think this issue may require peer review. "Nature Versus Nurture as Demonstrated by the Propensity for Organization of Arsewipe." by Klogg et al., 2016.

We need a paper on this.

Tomasia should be lead author.

For a work this vital? I think not.

I have a journal in mind. The aptly named Annals of Improbable Research, custodians of the famed IgNobel Prize.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
06-06-2016, 06:10 PM
How did this thread get this far without delving into the fascinating world of toilet paper origami?

[Image: toilet-paper-origami.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
06-06-2016, 06:12 PM
(05-06-2016 10:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 08:39 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: 10xcb.jpg]

FRONT side of hedgehog, FRONT side, for the love of gawd, Montressor!

Brother Hedgehog to Brother Bear: "Why no, I don't have a problem with shit sticking to my fur. Care to guess why?"

---
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
06-06-2016, 06:16 PM
(06-06-2016 09:37 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  This thread has me curious now -- at home I keep a stack of magazines in what I call "the reading room". They're back issues of guitar magazines, mainly Guitar Player.

What do y'all have for those times when the mail is moving slow?

I keep things there that I should read but don't like to - manuals, newsletters and such. I need something to read there, and I don't have a choice but read what is in reach, haha.

I used to keep a dictionary in there to read, but found myself getting lost in it, one thing lead to another and I'd spend extra time cause I needed to look up just one more thing....friends think I am nuts for reading a dictionary, but I enjoyed it.

Using other people's bathrooms, I found myself reading labels of shampoo bottles and whatever was in reach. Unsure

Oh, and I fold.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
06-06-2016, 06:18 PM
(05-06-2016 06:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 06:21 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Neither, I use my fingers, then wipe them on the paper.

Laugh out load

And then you go cook dinner, right? Rainbow Vomit

After licking the fingers, yes.
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
06-06-2016, 06:20 PM
This thread reminds me of the infamous fasten/zip discussion.

---
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
06-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Maybe most civilized folks are not aware of it, but in most countries south of the US border toilet paper is not put into the toilet at all. Oh no. there is a waste paper basket provided beside the toilet for that. Beside a public toilet in Panama City Panama they left a sign which said in Spanish and English "Do not throw paper in toilet, you wouldn't do so at home would you?" To which I added a note in a green pen saying "I live in a civilized country, and of course we throw it in the toilet." Three years later i was in that same stall in that same bathroom and both were still on the wall!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
06-06-2016, 06:30 PM
(05-06-2016 08:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 08:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  How would the rabbit know? Facepalm

Facepalm I didn't change every instance of rabbit to fox. The bear would just have eaten a rabbit, pellets and all. I started out all rabbit, but realized the error, just didn't get 'em all. Laugh out load

About half way down the bottle are we? Or a bit further?
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post