Fold or Crumple?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Fold or Crumple?
(06-06-2016 06:10 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  How did this thread get this far without delving into the fascinating world of toilet paper origami?

[Image: toilet-paper-origami.jpg]

Or toilet paper orgasms?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2016, 06:32 PM
(05-06-2016 08:31 PM)skyking Wrote:  depends

Depends? you use your depends? I never wooda thunk it!

on the situation Big Grin
If things are well planned out, some methodical folding is in order.

On the other hand, If it is a rush job then crumple CRUmple CRUMPLE!
06-06-2016, 06:33 PM
(06-06-2016 06:24 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Maybe most civilized folks are not aware of it, but in most countries south of the US border toilet paper is not put into the toilet at all. Oh no. there is a waste paper basket provided beside the toilet for that. Beside a public toilet in Panama City Panama they left a sign which said in Spanish and English "Do not throw paper in toilet, you wouldn't do so at home would you?" To which I added a note in a green pen saying "I live in a civilized country, and of course we throw it in the toilet." Three years later i was in that same stall in that same bathroom and both were still on the wall!

I knew girl growing up who's family put their t-paper in the trash instead of the toilet. They were transplant hillbillies. I remember I asked about it but I can't remember why. I hated it and the bathroom stunk. No

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
06-06-2016, 06:34 PM
(06-06-2016 06:06 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 05:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tomasia should be lead author.

For a work this vital? I think not.

Can't find him on ResearchGate. So who else?

#sigh
06-06-2016, 06:38 PM
(06-06-2016 06:33 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 06:24 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Maybe most civilized folks are not aware of it, but in most countries south of the US border toilet paper is not put into the toilet at all. Oh no. there is a waste paper basket provided beside the toilet for that. Beside a public toilet in Panama City Panama they left a sign which said in Spanish and English "Do not throw paper in toilet, you wouldn't do so at home would you?" To which I added a note in a green pen saying "I live in a civilized country, and of course we throw it in the toilet." Three years later i was in that same stall in that same bathroom and both were still on the wall!

I knew girl growing up who's family put their t-paper in the trash instead of the toilet. They were transplant hillbillies. I remember I asked about it but I can't remember why. I hated it and the bathroom stunk. No

The waste pipe leading away from every legal toilet in the USa for the last century is a full 4 inches, but other places including some illegal installations in the south of the USA used 3 inch pipes. SO there was a lot more chance of them plugging up if one used a hell of a lor of wipe. That is the why behind it.
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
06-06-2016, 06:53 PM
I just use the 3 seashells.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-06-2016, 06:53 PM
(06-06-2016 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 06:06 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  For a work this vital? I think not.

Can't find him on ResearchGate. So who else?

I think a government funded research study is required on the topic. I for one was completely unaware that there was an alternative to folding. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
06-06-2016, 07:47 PM
(06-06-2016 06:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can't find him on ResearchGate. So who else?

I think a government funded research study is required on the topic. I for one was completely unaware that there was an alternative to folding. Tongue

Sadly, we've been scooped: http://www.monzy.com/survey/survey_nov.htm

I guess we'll just have to find another way to get TTA an Iggy.

As for alternatives:

[Image: popularwipingmethods2.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post
06-06-2016, 07:51 PM
(06-06-2016 06:18 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 06:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Laugh out load

And then you go cook dinner, right? Rainbow Vomit

After licking the fingers, yes.

Not Safe. Don't click it. You know better.
[Image: mommy-mom-dad-toilet-paper-forget-demoti...267224.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
06-06-2016, 08:27 PM
I (happily) don't remember doing this, but mom told me that I got bored in my crib one day, took off my diaper and painted the wall. She said she never thought it was possible for me to take off the diaper.

Diapers were made of cloth in those days, and boiled in a big pot on the stove to disinfect.

Damn, I am old. Weeping

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man