Follow Up Questions for Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Follow Up Questions for Me
(20-10-2014 07:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I think this thread has gone on long enough, don't you guys?

The answer to any further questions is: It's Starks fault.

Any questions?

Just one, when are you changing your sig? Drinking Beverage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
20-10-2014, 08:06 PM
This cloak and dagger shit has to end and proven members of this forum have to know that their safety is paramount...fucking period.

At the moment my vote is of no confidence.

The light of day is the best disinfectant.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
20-10-2014, 08:11 PM
(20-10-2014 07:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I think this thread has gone on long enough, don't you guys?

Any questions?

But, but - things are always supposed to be KC's fault. Sadcryface

Welcome back.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-10-2014, 08:22 PM
(20-10-2014 06:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I was asked to edit a few of mine OR they were edited for me...
Which was well.... Kinda weird. But i was ok.

That doesn't sound OK.

Ask for evidence.
Obliterate evidence.
Deny that there is evidence.
WTAF?

I remember posting a gif in the SBT that was erased by a mod for showing nipple!
I didn't see no damn nipple Drinking Beverage
But I ain't gonna throw a hissy over that, either Tongue

Uhhgghhh Facepalm
Hughsie, dude, I ain't talkin shit, but you should move to the states! You'd do well in Washington Tongue
I think Losty wants:
1) An assurance that, in the future, if a valued member brings it to the attention of the forum team that she's being stalked by a new member, whose past stalking can be verified by simply contacting mods (who are themselves, also, paragons of impartiality) from the last atheist forum the perpetrator shat on, that that new member has his forum priviledges suspended while our team does exactly that immediately following the accusation, and that when it is confirmed by the other forum's mods that indeed the guy is a stalker, he is banned without any regards for his freedom of speech!

and

2) A public apology from the forum team that this wasn't how WC was handled from the very start!

She's not asking the team to hunt down every J.E. Walker, or Res Republica!
Just the members accused of stalking, who change IP adresses like you & I change underwear (I'm assuming you change yours from time to time Tongue ), admit to being targeted by law enforcement PUBLICLY on your OWN forum, and has a history of sneak theivery & skull duggery from another!
YES! The FT, in a situation like this, have an obligation to keep a potentially dangerous individual from posting here that supercedes that stalker's right to speak freely!
Even if it requires a little extra "get up off your ass"!

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Can we NOT be dicks to Hughsie for ONE day and actually talk to one another without being passive aggressive as fuck?

The only occasion I recall FT editing posts (besides when rules were broken or particular banned topics talked about) or FT asking certain members to edit their own posts was when WC publicly posted Girly's name. Posting someone's identity is a pretty justifiable reason to ask members to edit their owns posts, regardless of if WC was a threat to Girly or not. Members keep going on and on about member security, and that's an example of FT trying to keep members secure.

I'm personally not aware of any other situations where FT asked members to edit their own posts, but then again I was not here 24/7 (college student and all that jazz.) I realize it's difficult to post links to said edited posts, but you can at least elaborate on the content of them and the mods/sm/admin that asked you to edit said posts.
20-10-2014, 08:32 PM

Yes, quite.

Quote:The answer to any further questions is: It's Starks fault.

"Stark's"

Quote:Any questions?

Why are you invisible?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2014, 08:33 PM
(20-10-2014 08:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Can we NOT be dicks to Hughsie for ONE day and actually talk to one another without being passive aggressive as fuck?

The only occasion I recall FT editing posts (besides when rules were broken or particular banned topics talked about) or FT asking certain members to edit their own posts was when WC publicly posted Girly's name. Posting someone's identity is a pretty justifiable reason to ask members to edit their owns posts, regardless of if WC was a threat to Girly or not. Members keep going on and on about member security, and that's an example of FT trying to keep members secure.

I'm personally not aware of any other situations where FT asked members to edit their own posts, but then again I was here 24/7 (college student and all that jazz.) I realize it's difficult to post links to said edited posts, but you can at least elaborate on the content of them and the mods/sm/admin that asked you to edit said posts.

Actually I have via PM and wasn't a dick about anything. But thanks for the rant. Yes, I was asked to edit a post by a team member. You not being personally aware of that doesn't mean it didn't happen, especially since you weren't copied on the PM making the request.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-10-2014, 08:38 PM
(20-10-2014 08:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you invisible?

Because I have super powers. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
20-10-2014, 08:39 PM
(20-10-2014 08:38 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 08:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you invisible?

Because I have super powers. Dodgy

I always knew that. Tongue

20-10-2014, 08:41 PM
(20-10-2014 08:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Any questions?

Just one, when are you changing your sig? Drinking Beverage

Never

So many cats, so few good recipes.