Follow Up Questions for Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Follow Up Questions for Me
Quote:@muffs There are changes in the Admin department coming, however there are still some moving pieces and a announcement regarding that is forthcoming.

That announcement better not be that you're standing down.
You'll make a great admin if you're active. I didn't know you were were on holiday earlier.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-10-2014, 10:35 PM
(19-10-2014 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:@muffs There are changes in the Admin department coming, however there are still some moving pieces and a announcement regarding that is forthcoming.

That announcement better not be that you're standing down.
You'll make a great admin if you're active. I didn't know you were were on holiday earlier.

You're not getting an orange name either way. Drinking Beverage

Now, off to bed. Much too late for me to be up. Back to work tomorrow.

19-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Quote:You're not getting an orange name either way. Drinking Beverage

And to think, I sucked up to you. Angry

Heyyyyy MomSBB.... how you doing?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-10-2014, 08:44 AM
I hate to say that your WC "explanation" fails miserably at actually explaining anything important, but I am trying to come up with a list of questions that after being answered will make me feel better about the whole thing. I just have one for now.

Are you confident in your ability to answer questions about the WC issue considering that you were not an admin during the period that my questions pertain to?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes

20-10-2014, 11:35 AM
I could be mistaken but i feel the questions surrounding the WC mess arent really just regulated to the past; who was admin, who was inactive, various reasons for inactivity, etc...
But moreso what are future plans for dealing with the WCs of the world.

So since no one really wants to say it... I will:

Id like to know if in our future...immediate and lo n g term if we're going to have someone on board who isnt so sensitive to political correctness that they can throw the ban hammer when its needed?
I'd like to know that myself and other forum members here are safe to post and that regulars opinions are important to the staff.

So much Talk. So little action.
???

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
20-10-2014, 11:40 AM
(20-10-2014 11:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I could be mistaken but i feel the questions surrounding the WC mess arent really just regulated to the past; who was admin, who was inactive, various reasons for inactivity, etc...

Id like to know if in our future...immediate and lo n g term if we're going to have someone on board who isnt so sensitive to political correctness that they can throw the ban hammer when its needed?
I'd like to know that myself and other forum members here are safe to post and that regulars opinions are important to the staff.

???

This + the vast majority of the talking has been one-sided.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-10-2014, 12:08 PM
(20-10-2014 11:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 11:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I could be mistaken but i feel the questions surrounding the WC mess arent really just regulated to the past; who was admin, who was inactive, various reasons for inactivity, etc...

???

This + the vast majority of the talking has been one-sided.

Well there are several of us and only a couple of them...and i guess they were rather absent for a time. So i get the chattiness on Our end.
But....
Still see no name in the hat saying
" yep ill ban hammer morons & troublemakers'

So
... Thats what im watching for.

And
I made an admin suggestion no one has answered about yet
???

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-10-2014, 12:27 PM
(20-10-2014 12:08 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Well there are several of us and only a couple of them...and i guess they were rather absent for a time. So i get the chattiness on Our end.
But....
Still see no name in the hat saying
" yep ill ban hammer morons & troublemakers'

So
... Thats what im watching for.

And
I made an admin suggestion no one has answered about yet
???

If we banned all morons and troublemakers, muffs and I would definitely be gone. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-10-2014, 01:01 PM
(19-10-2014 06:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Please post follow-up questions here and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

The bridge flows, the water is motionless. Why?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post