Follow Up Questions for Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Follow Up Questions for Me
(20-10-2014 02:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What was your original face before your father and mother were born?

Maybe these should be split into a separate koan thread so as to not dilute the gravitas of this thread? .... nah, fuck that shit.

That question is magical!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2014, 02:21 PM
(20-10-2014 02:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Normally I get why threads get derailed, usually to shut some troll up. What I'm not getting is why this one is being derailed.

While I appreciate and admire DarkIsTheNewLight's invitation for transparency, the koans reflect my sentiment regarding this topic. Banhammer does as the Banhammer wills. I'll stop now.

What is the sound of a thread derailed?

oops, sorry.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-10-2014, 02:27 PM
(20-10-2014 11:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes

If I take the time to make a nice list of questions that are important to me, do you plan to give me well thought out answers or just like one word answers?

I'm just wondering if I should even bother.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-10-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 02:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-10-2014 02:27 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 11:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes

If I take the time to make a nice list of questions that are important to me, do you plan to give me well thought out answers or just like one word answers?

I'm just wondering if I should even bother.

You should bother, he will answer them thoughtfully. That's why he wields the Banhammer.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-10-2014, 02:34 PM
(20-10-2014 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 02:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Normally I get why threads get derailed, usually to shut some troll up. What I'm not getting is why this one is being derailed.

While I appreciate and admire DarkIsTheNewLight's invitation for transparency, the koans reflect my sentiment regarding this topic. Banhammer does as the Banhammer wills. I'll stop now.

oops, sorry.

Forgiven.

The thing is the topic has real life implications like it did for several members, and as much as I like fucking around this one imo really deserves real answers. My $0.02

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
20-10-2014, 02:39 PM
(20-10-2014 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

oops, sorry.

Honestly, if this is the case I just want to know. If the answer I'm going get equates to: regardless of how you feel or how you were affected, the admins can do whatever they want and owe you no explanation...that's fine. I can accept if my safety isn't valued here and if I have no place to want to know why, but at least I'd like someone to tell me. I mean, I think you're wrong but hey if you're right I want to know for sure.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-10-2014, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 03:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-10-2014 02:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Forgiven.

The thing is the topic has real life implications like it did for several members, and as much as I like fucking around this one imo really deserves real answers. My $0.02

Point taken Circumference.

(20-10-2014 02:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Honestly, if this is the case I just want to know. If the answer I'm going get equates to: regardless of how you feel or how you were affected, the admins can do whatever they want and owe you no explanation...that's fine.

That is the answer Girly wants. That is not the answer DarkIsTheNewLight will give. He takes his responsibilities seriously.

(20-10-2014 02:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can accept if my safety isn't valued here and if I have no place to want to know why, but at least I'd like someone to tell me. I mean, I think you're wrong but hey if you're right I want to know for sure.

I am most assuredly wrong. DarkIsTheNewLight takes this responsibility seriously. Squid got no choice. He's a squid.

20-10-2014, 02:56 PM
(20-10-2014 02:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 02:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Honestly, if this is the case I just want to know. If the answer I'm going get equates to: regardless of how you feel or how you were affected, the admins can do whatever they want and owe you no explanation...that's fine.

That is the answer Girly wants. That is not the answer DarkIsTheNewLight will give. He takes his responsibilities seriously.

(20-10-2014 02:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can accept if my safety isn't valued here and if I have no place to want to know why, but at least I'd like someone to tell me. I mean, I think you're wrong but hey if you're right I want to know for sure.

I am most assuredly wrong. DarkIsTheNewLight takes this responsibility seriously. Squib got no choice. He's a squib.

Taking it seriously does not guarantee doing it well. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2014, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 03:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-10-2014 02:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 02:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That is the answer Girly wants. That is not the answer DarkIsTheNewLight will give. He takes his responsibilities seriously.

I am most assuredly wrong. DarkIsTheNewLight takes this responsibility seriously. Squib got no choice. He's a squib.

Taking it seriously does not guarantee doing it well. Drinking Beverage

He's still learning. Once he realizes that he needs to throw the UCMJ out and lead with his conscience he'll be fine. His conscience is strong.

20-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Someone tell me why we cant have a fair-minded admin whos not afraid of defending this place and its people?

I just see no reason (none) .... Why we cant have that.

Why do troublemaking trolls get more benefit of a doubt than forum regulars?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 6 users Like WitchSabrina's post