Follow Up Questions for Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Follow Up Questions for Me
(20-10-2014 03:43 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Someone tell me why we cant have a fair-minded admin whos not afraid of defending this place and its people?

We have that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-10-2014, 04:22 PM
(20-10-2014 03:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:43 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Someone tell me why we cant have a fair-minded admin whos not afraid of defending this place and its people?

We have that.

It doesn't look that way. I'm not saying DL isn't fair minded or that he doesn't care about defending TTA and it's members. I'm saying he seems to be doing a poor job of showing it.

From the outside it appears that he cares more about defending the actions of the admins than he does about defending the actual forum and its members.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-10-2014, 04:37 PM
(20-10-2014 04:22 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We have that.

It doesn't look that way. I'm not saying DL isn't fair minded or that he doesn't care about defending TTA and it's members. I'm saying he seems to be doing a poor job of showing it.

From the outside it appears that he cares more about defending the actions of the admins than he does about defending the actual forum and its members.

I disagree. DarkIsTheNewLight's got the stones for this. I've seen the Banhammer transfer from hand-to-hand and take its toll. Squid's got this. I can't say that about any of his predecessors.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-10-2014, 04:44 PM
(19-10-2014 08:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 07:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I see several generalized complaints and one question. Can you please ask several specific questions so I can give you several specific answers?

In the meantime I can tell you that we have additional tools and methods at our disposal which we did not have before for dealing which such people for which you have Mom, DT, and Hughsie to think for discovering/creating and all of the mods and supermods for enforcing which ultimately caused his virtual disappearance. However, it should be noted that we have limited abilities - that's true if you're Admins on a small forum, or the giants of Facebook. Every person accepts responsibility for sharing or making publicly available private information.

Do you really think that the two days you say we were without an active admin is the reason for the issues on the board?

What does you being a supermod when WC showed up have to do with your administrative action after you became admin and he was still here?

Will my first question be answered?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-10-2014, 04:46 PM
(20-10-2014 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:22 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  It doesn't look that way. I'm not saying DL isn't fair minded or that he doesn't care about defending TTA and it's members. I'm saying he seems to be doing a poor job of showing it.

I disagree. DarkIsTheNewLight's got the stones for this. I've seen the Banhammer transfer from hand-to-hand and take its toll. Squid's got this. I can't say that about any of his predecessors.

Seems like you're disagreeing with something I never said.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-10-2014, 04:50 PM
(20-10-2014 04:46 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I disagree. DarkIsTheNewLight's got the stones for this. I've seen the Banhammer transfer from hand-to-hand and take its toll. Squid's got this. I can't say that about any of his predecessors.

Seems like you're disagreeing with something I never said.

Yeah. I been drinking and shit as per usual. Think DarkIsTheNewLight is our best hope going forward.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-10-2014, 04:51 PM
(20-10-2014 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:46 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Seems like you're disagreeing with something I never said.

Yeah. I been drinking and shit as per usual. Think DarkIsTheNewLight is our best hope going forward.

God help us.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

20-10-2014, 04:54 PM
(20-10-2014 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah. I been drinking and shit as per usual. Think DarkIsTheNewLight is our best hope going forward.

God help us.

I was squid. He is squid. You ain't seen some sailor go all squid on you. Yet.

20-10-2014, 04:55 PM
(20-10-2014 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  God help us.

I was squid. He is squid. You ain't seen some sailor go all squid on you. Yet.

pffft. Save it, I was raised by one.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-10-2014, 05:02 PM
(20-10-2014 04:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I was squid. He is squid. You ain't seen some sailor go all squid on you. Yet.

pffft. Save it, I was raised by one.

Bah. Watch your 6 bullet sponge.