Follow Up Questions for Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Follow Up Questions for Me
I can answer one of your questions Losty.

I was specifically asked to edit a quote of on of the WC socks so as not to upset another member. I did so but stated the edit was done because it was requested. There are so damn many socks that I can't find the post back.

But, yes, a member of the team asked me to alter quoted material from a Matt sock and I did thinking that this issue was going to eventually be made right.

Not only did Matt edit his stuff but his stuff was edited by others. I am guilty of doing what was requested. That will never happen again since it was used to help cover up what shouldn't have been happening in the first place.

If that's the way the forum team intends to handle similar issues in the future, I don't want any more part of the deceptions that are being presented as leadership.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
20-10-2014, 06:39 PM
(20-10-2014 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can answer one of your questions Losty.

I was specifically asked to edit a quote of on of the WC socks so as not to upset another member. I did so but stated the edit was done because it was requested. There are so damn many socks that I can't find the post back.

But, yes, a member of the team asked me to alter quoted material from a Matt sock and I did thinking that this issue was going to eventually be made right.

Not only did Matt edit his stuff but his stuff was edited by others. I am guilty of doing what was requested. That will never happen again since it was used to help cover up what shouldn't have been happening in the first place.

If that's the way the forum team intends to handle similar issues in the future, I don't want any more part of the deceptions that are being presented as leadership.

I wonder how many people have been asked to edit posts or not make posts.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-10-2014, 06:45 PM
(20-10-2014 06:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can answer one of your questions Losty.

I wonder how many people have been asked to edit posts or not make posts.

I was asked to edit a few of mine OR they were edited for me...
Which was well.... Kinda weird. But i was ok.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-10-2014, 06:47 PM
(20-10-2014 06:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I wonder how many people have been asked to edit posts or not make posts.

That doesn't sound OK.

Ask for evidence.
Obliterate evidence.
Deny that there is evidence.
WTAF?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2014, 06:50 PM
A terrible decision was made and deception was needed to cover it up. Unfortunately, members of the forum were asked to participate.

So much for confidence in the team.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-10-2014, 06:53 PM
(20-10-2014 05:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know Girly I don't find it fun or funny in any way. It truly hurt me to be honest.
I don't know why I go talking about this while my emotional support is sleeping Facepalm

My bad. ClownBoy never posed no threat to Girly. But I can see how he could've others.

[Image: twisty2.jpg]

#sigh
20-10-2014, 06:55 PM
(20-10-2014 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 05:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know Girly I don't find it fun or funny in any way. It truly hurt me to be honest.
I don't know why I go talking about this while my emotional support is sleeping Facepalm

My bad. ClownBoy never posed no threat to Girly. But I can see how he could've others.

So why the upset over him posting your name if he posed no threat.

And this picture at this time in inappropriate. A little empathy Girly.

20-10-2014, 06:57 PM
(20-10-2014 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Jesus Christ Girly, spoiler tags are your friends.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-10-2014, 06:59 PM
(20-10-2014 06:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I wonder how many people have been asked to edit posts or not make posts.

Yea kind of weird indeed.

20-10-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 07:06 PM by Anjele.)
(20-10-2014 06:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I was asked to edit a few of mine OR they were edited for me...

Yea kind of weird indeed.

Not weird, dishonest.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post