Follow Up Questions for Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Follow Up Questions for Me
(20-10-2014 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My bad. ClownBoy never posed no threat to Girly. But I can see how he could've others.

[Image: twisty2.jpg]

So why the upset over him posting your name if he posed no threat.

And this picture at this time in inappropriate. A little empathy Girly.

Empathy's all I got Anjele.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-10-2014, 07:02 PM
(20-10-2014 07:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So why the upset over him posting your name if he posed no threat.

And this picture at this time in inappropriate. A little empathy Girly.

Empathy's all I got Anjele.

Show some then.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-10-2014, 07:02 PM
(20-10-2014 07:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 07:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Empathy's all I got Anjele.

Show some then.

Will do. I got this.

#sigh
20-10-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 07:21 PM by Hughsie.)
Hmm, I edited something out of one of WC's posts (and I reckon I'll have been diligent enough to edit it out of any posts that quoted it, I usually am). It was against the rules, I'd already sent him the warning, and according to some members those types of posts can triggered PTSD in people. So I made a judgement call and removed it. It's pretty standard tbh.

Beyond that, no other examples spring to mind. I'd be most interested to be linked to these edited posts though. If someone has been editing posts they shouldn't have that should give me enough to go on to get a pretty decent idea as to who.

Oh, and because of the type of post that I edited it's not something that will be gone into in any detail on the public forum so don't bother quizzing me. Reason? It's regarding a completely banned topic and discussing the post is a little too close to discussing the topic itself for my mind.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Careful reading would reveal that some of us were asked to edit our own posts or to edit quotes that we made.

Not, that someone else edited the posts, but that we were asked by team members to edit them ourselves.

There's a distinct difference there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-10-2014, 07:26 PM
(20-10-2014 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Careful reading would reveal that some of us were asked to edit our own posts or to edit quotes that we made.

Not, that someone else edited the posts, but that we were asked by team members to edit them ourselves.

At least one person has claimed that a post was edited for them.

As for people being asked to edit posts, my request still stands. Knowing which posts would still be beneficial, and this way I can know for defo who was involved with them so that's even better.

So yeah, I look forward to hearing from people. Hopefully this can be resolved reasonably quickly.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
20-10-2014, 07:29 PM
(20-10-2014 07:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Careful reading would reveal that some of us were asked to edit our own posts or to edit quotes that we made.

As for people being asked to edit posts, my request still stands. Knowing which posts would still be beneficial, and this way I can know for defo who was involved with them so that's even better.

So yeah, I look forward to hearing from people. Hopefully this can be resolved reasonably quickly.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-10-2014, 07:29 PM
(20-10-2014 07:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Careful reading would reveal that I can't seem to find the post I edited back because of all the many socks involved. I have looked.

You can believe me and others, or you can continue to insinuate that we are lying.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-10-2014, 07:34 PM
(20-10-2014 07:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Careful reading would reveal that I can't seem to find the post I edited back because of all the many socks involved. I have looked.

You can believe me and others, or you can continue to insinuate that we are lying.

I don't think anyone is lying. I think that either a Mod has acted in a good way but perhaps not clarified themselves enough, or a Mod has gone rogue.

Either way, actually addressing the matter seems to be best response. Here I am trying to do exactly that.

Best
Worst
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
20-10-2014, 07:34 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...way?page=6

Post #106

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post