Perceptor... meh...

Powerglide is getting on my nerves.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Follow me as I rewatch my childhood: TRANSFORMERS
Cobra COBRA!

I have a cobra symbol tattoo for some reason. Don't get tattoos until you think it through kids. Unless they are either sexy and or hilarious.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 10:42 PM
(06-08-2012 10:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Cobra COBRA!

I have a cobra symbol tattoo for some reason. Don't get tattoos until you think it through kids. Unless they are either sexy and or hilarious.

Must have been a fun night.

Under Repair.
06-08-2012, 11:21 PM
I never understood why Hoist and Grapple trusted the Constructicons... even as a kid I was like, "Hello? Guys... seriously? They're Decepticons! They're going to crawfish and screw you."

Another thing I noticed... Megatron and the Decepticons are incredibly smart, sly, cunning, and intuitive... yet, they always fail...

I mean, the Autobots are kinda stupid. They bumble into every single one of Megatron's traps... it never fails. Prime can never see things coming, yet he always gets out of it because of some stupid luck or some new robot or Starscream acting like an idiot.

06-08-2012, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 12:00 AM by Filox.)
Just a short question, in regard of these cartoons, how did you like the movies KC? Liked the humour, the graphics, story, or was it all bad for you? I quite enjoyed the movies...

As for the cartoons, haven't seen them in years, but after these reviews I might give it another try. I never liked that kid that hangs out with them and his stupid Autobot moped. Not cool.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-08-2012, 08:05 AM
(06-08-2012 11:52 PM)Filox Wrote:  Just a short question, in regard of these cartoons, how did you like the movies KC? Liked the humour, the graphics, story, or was it all bad for you? I quite enjoyed the movies...

I actually loved the movies. I thought they were very entertaining. I just didn't like Shyla Labouf (sp?).

Quote:As for the cartoons, haven't seen them in years, but after these reviews I might give it another try. I never liked that kid that hangs out with them and his stupid Autobot moped. Not cool.

Smile

You need to rewatch them. They're great. And yeah, like I said, I can't stand Spike.

07-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Bumblebee is a robot punching bag.

10-08-2012, 02:18 AM
You didn't like Shia LaBeouf? Why? I think he was great, full of sarcasm, cynical bastard. He and Agent from Sector 7 were the best "things" in the movies. As much as I liked to watch her (both of them), I think Megan Fox (and that other one) ruined a good part of the movie, pushing her tits and ass in the middle of a robot war. I like tits and ass, but it does not fit in the robot war.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-08-2012, 12:22 PM
(10-08-2012 02:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  You didn't like Shia LaBeouf? Why? I think he was great, full of sarcasm, cynical bastard. He and Agent from Sector 7 were the best "things" in the movies. As much as I liked to watch her (both of them), I think Megan Fox (and that other one) ruined a good part of the movie, pushing her tits and ass in the middle of a robot war. I like tits and ass, but it does not fit in the robot war.

I don't know. I just don't like him. He annoys me.

On topic:

Man it was cool when Prime and Megatron teamed up to beat the Insecticons.

The Red Alert and Inferno story was good as well.

Dinbots rule again. They totally whooped the whole of the Decepticons.

17-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Man...

The random episode about the human-like natives on Titan was horrible... and random... and completely... randomly... illogical... even for an 80's cartoon.