Following their example. Leviticus 20:13 as interpreted by Muffs. Because why not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Following their example. Leviticus 20:13 as interpreted by Muffs. Because why not?
(25-01-2015 07:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ...
Why would a supreme being -
Really give a rat's ass what some goat-herder does with his dick on Saturday night??

Because...
< Insert baseless assertion here >
< Insert nonsensical non sequitur here >
< insert bible quote here >
And ... He is your God ... and He loves you

Hug

... and is sending you to hell.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
25-01-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Following their example. Leviticus 20:13 as interpreted by Muffs. Because why not?
This was a question I asked from Docs class:

(14-01-2015 11:12 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  TOC: *raises hand for question* Doc, if Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 forbid men from doing it in the cornhole, does that mean that woman are compelled to take it in the booty?

Doc: *looking perplexed* I fail to see the question here.

TOC: Well, my minister was talking about bedroom morality and he said that it is unnatural for a chick to go to 5th base. If that is the case, wouldn't that mean that is not the way a man is supposed to lie with a woman and therefore how can it be a sin if 1 guy "drops" the soap? And if that is NOT true, doesn't it mean that she should allow him to drive the hershey highway if he so desires? I mean, she MUST submit to her man, right?

Doc: uhh....

TOC: And how does that apply to chicks? A woman can't poke another due to the plumbing differences so if one wants to munch some carpet, how can that be a sin?

Doc: I'll get back to you, I need to do some research on The Hun...........

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
25-01-2015, 02:39 PM
(24-01-2015 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It says if "a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman" the key point being bolded.

[Image: pregnantman.jpg]

#sigh
26-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Following their example. Leviticus 20:13 as interpreted by Muffs. Because why not?
(24-01-2015 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Even going strictly by the theist interpretation, I see lesbians have nothing to worry about.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
26-01-2015, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2015 11:51 AM by H4ym4n.)
RE: Leviticus 20:13 as interpreted by Muffs. Because why not?
(24-01-2015 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Leviticus 20:13, the ol' anti-gay verse that everyone knows and loves.

For those that don't know it it reads:

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Bold, make sense why the priest, clergy, ministers etc get away with raping. *boys*. They're not considdered men.

[Image: watching1_zps73778710.jpg]
26-01-2015, 11:54 AM
(25-01-2015 09:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-01-2015 07:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ...
Why would a supreme being -
Really give a rat's ass what some goat-herder does with his dick on Saturday night??

Because...
< Insert baseless assertion here >
< Insert nonsensical non sequitur here >
< insert bible quote here >
And ... He is your God ... and He loves you

Hug

... and is sending you to hell.

Thumbsup

Idiot's guide to the Bible, condensed version. Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user