Food challenges

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Food challenges
So everybody has probably seen those on youtube. I don't mean stuff like the cinamon challenge, I mean the ones with the calories. They are all a little different from each other but it is the same principle: Eat an enormous amount of food in only a little bit of time.
For example
* 10,000 calories in one day
* 50,000 calories in 50 hours
So when I first saw those, I found it entertaining. After a while I found it grossly fascinating. Then I didn't see them for a while because I got annoyed. Annoyed because of the waste and needless over consumption and so on. I basically got very philosophical at the point.

For those who do not know what I mean with these challenges, here is a video:

Anyway at this point I think about how would I do, for example the 10k in one day right.
Usually you are not allowed to drink your calories. That is apparently the one rule.
(I will not do that because that is so much poison for my ill body. no way man.)
Get up at 8am. 8am + 14 hours = 10pm with two breaks of 2 hours each to digest.
8am - 9am: 100 gram chocolate + 2 bananas + 2 slices of toast with an egg on each
9am - 10am: 100 gram chocolate + bag of skittles + 1 big orange + 2 kiwis + 1 banana
10am - 11am: Tacofries (abrakebabra) + 100 gram vanilla icecream
11am - 12noon: 200 gram chocolate
12noon - 2pm: break
2pm - 3pm: Southern fried chicken wrap(abrakebabra) + one serving of fries(abrakebabra)
3pm - 4pm: mcdonalds > Double cheesburger + Bacon Ranch Salad & Buttermilk Crispy Chicken + 3 oranges
4pm - 5pm: mcdonalds > Baked Apple Pie + Oatmeal Raisin Cookie + McFlurry with M&M'S Candies
5pm - 6pm: 200 gram chocolate
6pm - 8pm: break
8pm - 9pm: half peperoni pizza + 6 kiwis (yea i like kiwi)
9pm - 10pm: other half peperoni pizza + 2 bananas
done

Now you tell me... That seems absolutely nuts. Even while writing this down (inside the spoiler) I almost gave up thinking of all that food... As you see I would probably take lots of shortcuts with the chocolate but yea, it is very calorie dense and tastes better than a bag of sugar.
What I wonder the whole time is basically how bad I would feel for the next week after having eaten all of that. Digestive issues, scared to get a fucking stroke, heartburn, cheating myself, etc...

So what are you thinking of these food challenges?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Food challenges
I don't care. If people aren't forced to do this then it isn't my problem considering the fact that I neither pay for it nor I'm forced to watch them eating.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-01-2017, 05:36 AM
Erik Lamkin is obviously mentally challenged (see what I did there?)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
06-01-2017, 06:03 AM
That's just crazy.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-01-2017, 06:16 AM
And have a plumber on retainer.

Cuz when you get done taking a shit the next day - there's gonna be problems...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-01-2017, 07:00 AM
It's like a challenge to smoke cigarettes. Anyone can do it, it's just are you crazy enough to smoke that many and feel shit? It's not like it requires any skill or training, and it's not like you get a benefit. Smoking cigarettes might actually be better for you than this stuff Rainbow Vomit

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-01-2017, 07:03 AM
(06-01-2017 07:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's like a challenge to smoke cigarettes. Anyone can do it, it's just are you crazy enough to smoke that many and feel shit? It's not like it requires any skill or training, and it's not like you get a benefit. Smoking cigarettes might actually be better for you than this stuff Rainbow Vomit

Or develop a meth habit......

Back in the 80's I had a great source of crank - made from chemicals from a pharmacy - not Walmart -----

I could smoke 4 packs of Camels a nite on that shit.......

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.