Food you like, that your family hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Food you like, that your family hate
(04-02-2015 03:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 12:20 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  It's funny a lot of people would describe me as a very fussy eater, but other people would describe me as eating absolutely anything. It all depends on the circle; which one offers me a frankfurter in sweetened bread with American mustard flavoured corn oil, and which one offers me a Lincolnshire sausage in a floured bap with cote hill blue cheese, red onion marmalade and rocket.

Point is; if you don't like something then it's very possible you would like a higher quality version of it? xD

I donno. Is there a highter quality cooked duck embryo?

((shudder))

Apparently bathing it in caustic chemicals and leaving it in the ground for 7 years improves the quality, but I don't think I want to try that xD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Food you like, that your family hate
Century egg[1]is actually pretty good, and is a common appetiser with chilli in parts of China I have visited. As I understand they are typically cured for a month or so rather than 7 years. I don't know about actual embryo though. I think I'll steer clear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply