For Banjo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2015, 03:05 PM
For Banjo
I thought this would be a nice place to post "cards" and well wishes for Banjo. I know people post on his thread--but I thought this would be nice too. (Kind of like how we do for birthdays).

[Image: Thinking-of-you-every-where.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post
18-08-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: For Banjo
I'm sick................

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users Like Mrs.B's post
18-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Banjy, I think about you much, as you know. It pains me that I'm not closer and more able to help you through your travails, but hopefully you know that watching you in this, yes, fight for your life, you inspire those of us who have our own difficulties to chin up and quitcherbitchin'.

You're a good guy, a hardhead and a soft touch, and even from afar your spirit shines and strengthens those of us who while not facing your extreme still have a rough row to hoe. Put one foot in front of the other, brotha. Keep on keepin' on, knowing that we're here for you.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-08-2015, 12:04 AM
A true inspiration.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
19-08-2015, 03:51 AM
Thanks all. I don't deserve two threads for being ill.

I am 51 years old and need to get better control over myself as it is. I am not feeling I deserve this right now. I am not alone in this shite. and there are stronger people than I.

I mean look at this section, geez I wish I could help 'm all!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-08-2015, 04:13 AM
HugHug

[Image: thnkingrat.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
19-08-2015, 04:18 AM
Meanwhile, Banjo is like:

[Image: 1451342.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 8 users Like Free Thought's post
19-08-2015, 06:32 AM
And shingles. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
19-08-2015, 07:26 AM
(19-08-2015 06:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  And shingles. Smile

Now all you'll need is rickets and scurvy and you'll have the full set!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
19-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Ugh, I got shingles while going through radiation. Not. Fun.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post