For GirlyMan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: For GirlyMan
(13-01-2014 08:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've been looking for them for years. They used to hand them out at chapel service at our school when I was little.

There was one about Jewish girl who survived the holocaust and ended up blaming herself or something for not believing in Jesus! I can't find that one but they've added a bunch about the evil Mormons, JW's and Muslims.

They used to do ones that said dinosaurs didn't exist too. But they've gone Ken Hamm route.

There's another one on evolution that's hysterical. And the one on Halloween! Satanist putting razor blades and poison in candy to sacrifice children to Satan!

Fucking ridiculous.

Enjoy

http://www.humpin.org/mst3kdd/

Bro... Do you even vampire?

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 09:05 PM
(13-01-2014 08:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've been looking for them for years. They used to hand them out at chapel service at our school when I was little.

Chick tracts. They are all available on Jack Chick's website.

Here is the Wikipedia article on the topic.

Yes, that's from the website I linked to in the OP. They've changed some and I know they've done away with a few (like the Jewish holocaust girl and the ones about dinosaurs not existing).

I used to have nightmares about them -- getting tossed into the lake of fire...I remember one...I swore I saw people I knew in the illustration. Sad

I guess I'll look at the Wikipedia page. So thanks for that -- didn't know the dude's name before today -- it was one of those vague memories. Thumbsup

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

13-01-2014, 09:15 PM
[Image: myth_3.jpg]

Oh, boy! Dodgy

13-01-2014, 09:15 PM
(13-01-2014 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There was one about Jewish girl who survived the holocaust and ended up blaming herself or something for not believing in Jesus!

Don't know that one.

Quote:There's another one on evolution that's hysterical. And the one on Halloween! Satanist putting razor blades and poison in candy to sacrifice children to Satan!

That's probably the notorious one called "Big Daddy?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Here is a documentary on Jack Chick: God's Cartoonist - The Comic Crusade Of Jack Chick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2014, 09:40 PM
(13-01-2014 09:15 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There was one about Jewish girl who survived the holocaust and ended up blaming herself or something for not believing in Jesus!

Don't know that one.

Quote:There's another one on evolution that's hysterical. And the one on Halloween! Satanist putting razor blades and poison in candy to sacrifice children to Satan!

That's probably the notorious one called "Big Daddy?"

I just read that one.

This was the one I read earlier. Funny and sad. All at rhe same time.

http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/re...p?stk=1051

13-01-2014, 09:43 PM
At first I thouhgt it was satire.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
13-01-2014, 09:44 PM
(13-01-2014 09:38 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Here is a documentary on Jack Chick: God's Cartoonist - The Comic Crusade Of Jack Chick

Ohhh thanks! I'm going to watch that one after I'm finished cleaning up after dinner...

13-01-2014, 09:47 PM
(13-01-2014 08:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

There was one about Jewish girl who survived the holocaust and ended up blaming herself or something for not believing in Jesus! I can't find that one but they've added a bunch about the evil Mormons, JW's and Muslims.

They used to do ones that said dinosaurs didn't exist too. But they've gone Ken Hamm route.

There's another one on evolution that's hysterical. And the one on Halloween! Satanist putting razor blades and poison in candy to sacrifice children to Satan!

Fucking ridiculous.

Enjoy

http://www.humpin.org/mst3kdd/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!

Did you all catch the slam on CS Lewis and Tolkein books, ferchrissakes, since we were only just talking about them today?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 09:47 PM
(13-01-2014 08:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 08:49 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I saw this and thought of GirlyMan:

[Image: im-bubble-tea-suck-my-balls.jpg]

[Image: bubbletea.jpg]

Bubble tea is delicious by the way. ... Oh yeah I almost forgot ... suck my balls Chippy. ... Don't you got a wall to nail up or something. Tongue

Can I ask..what are the bubbles in bubble tea made out of?

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post