For GirlyMan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: For GirlyMan
(13-01-2014 09:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 08:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: bubbletea.jpg]

Bubble tea is delicious by the way. ... Oh yeah I almost forgot ... suck my balls Chippy. ... Don't you got a wall to nail up or something. Tongue

Can I ask..what are the bubbles in bubble tea made out of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

Quote:Bubble tea, also known as pearl milk tea or boba milk tea, is a Taiwanese tea-based drink invented in tea shops in Taichung, Taiwan, during the 1980s.[1] The term "bubble" is an Anglicized imitative form derived from the Chinese bōbà (波霸) meaning "large breasts," slang for the large, chewy tapioca balls commonly added to the drink. These are (粉圓, fěnyuán), also called "pearls" (珍珠, zhēnzhū). Most bubble tea recipes contain a tea base mixed with fruit or milk. Ice-blended versions are usually mixed with fruit or syrup, resulting in a slushy consistency.[2]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-01-2014, 09:53 PM

Bubble tea is delicious by the way. ... Oh yeah I almost forgot ... suck my balls Chippy. ... Don't you got a wall to nail up or something. Tongue

Girlyman's balls -- I mean, Tapioca pearls.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 11:04 PM

Tapioca beads.

EDIT: Yeah, What TequilaMockingbird said. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2014, 11:51 PM
(13-01-2014 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And the one on Halloween! Satanist putting razor blades and poison in candy to sacrifice children to Satan!

Here's that one.

The out-of-print tracts are on the website here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2014, 01:12 AM
I find it particularly interesting that he/they make their accusations of Islams's logical fallacies, but turn a blind eye to the logical fallacies that plagues his/their own religion.

http://www.chick.com/information/religio...lacies.asp

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
14-01-2014, 02:17 AM
(14-01-2014 01:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I find it particularly interesting that he/they make their accusations of Islams's logical fallacies, but turn a blind eye to the logical fallacies that plagues his/their own religion.

[Image: 88dc1fc799b892ded12183aaeec80a9726a33137...7a7cde.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2014, 10:29 AM
(14-01-2014 01:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I find it particularly interesting that he/they make their accusations of Islams's logical fallacies, but turn a blind eye to the logical fallacies that plagues his/their own religion.

Of course, but that's only because they're right and dem muslims are wrong.

There's plenty of shit to pick on with the catholics but chick goes the route where the pope is portrayed as the antichrist. Some of the people who "helped" him with his ideas were total nut jobs and huge conspiracy theorists.

The one woman who helped him write the halloween ones on witchcraft used to be an MD who began doing exorcisms in the ER. Ya her license to practice medicine was pulled, but it makes for great reading to everyone predisposed to believe that the devil goes around possessing people to his bidding anyway.

Interestingly enough most of those were written and published in the mid 1980s...go figure when the urban legend of satanists running rampant and killing kids were in the news....

I thought they were whackos then and my feelings haven't changed....

There are disturbing ones too...like the one where a man abuses his wife until he accepts christ...then his life is wonderful and never beats her again...

Uh huh....

Or the alcoholic who has the same thing happen... But again....those are probably more for kids. and people in prison...which is another theme...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-01-2014, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2014 12:11 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(13-01-2014 08:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Found this today and it made me think of you Heart

http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/re...p?stk=1041
Oh MAN.. i think i just lost some brain cells reading that retarded SH!t [Image: vomit.gif] either way i know how miserably this fails to actually make Christian God look any good.. a psychopathic figure who damns you FOREVER for not believing something... how noble and loving eh ?

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
14-01-2014, 01:12 PM
(14-01-2014 10:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Of course, but that's only because they're right and dem muslims are wrong.

There's plenty of shit to pick on with the catholics but chick goes the route where the pope is portrayed as the antichrist. Some of the people who "helped" him with his ideas were total nut jobs and huge conspiracy theorists.

The one woman who helped him write the halloween ones on witchcraft used to be an MD who began doing exorcisms in the ER. Ya her license to practice medicine was pulled, but it makes for great reading to everyone predisposed to believe that the devil goes around possessing people to his bidding anyway.

Interestingly enough most of those were written and published in the mid 1980s...go figure when the urban legend of satanists running rampant and killing kids were in the news....

I thought they were whackos then and my feelings haven't changed....

There are disturbing ones too...like the one where a man abuses his wife until he accepts christ...then his life is wonderful and never beats her again...

Uh huh....

Or the alcoholic who has the same thing happen... But again....those are probably more for kids. and people in prison...which is another theme...

Yabut, I know this guy who gave up drugs and evil and became a Calvinist. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user