Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 06:29 AM
For Rooster, Size matters
For the Rooster, Size Matters

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...100041.htm

i think it is science daily

apparently the BIGGER comb, the better.

(trying to find articles that fit the level of the forums participants)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 06:37 AM
RE: For Rooster, Size matters
The above link doesn't work

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
05-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Also:
http://www.news.com.au/ugly-men-make-mor...5748068559

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
05-09-2012, 06:39 AM
(05-09-2012 06:37 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The above link doesn't work

im sorry.......

05-09-2012, 06:49 AM
(05-09-2012 06:29 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  (trying to find articles that fit the level of the forums participants)

Believe it or not Bishadi I tried to stick up for you with other members of the forum..... to try to call a truce and find some way we can all get along, so we can discuss the things you post........ I dont think you want this though.

If you think we are all stupid then why are you here???

That in itself is kinda stupid dont you think???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-09-2012, 06:55 AM
The article itself is quite interesting.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
05-09-2012, 07:00 AM
(05-09-2012 06:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 06:29 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  (trying to find articles that fit the level of the forums participants)

Believe it or not Bishadi I tried to stick up for you with other members of the forum..... to try to call a truce and find some way we can all get along, so we can discuss the things you post........ I dont think you want this though.

be more than just what the environment offers.

I share information.

My attitude is pretty bad because i actually hate liars and selfish pricks.

Dont be mad at me for hating the irresponsible.

either way, i didnt open this thread for you. This thread was strickly to tell the trolls to go fuck themselves.

This is a science section and i like learning daily. If folk dont want to read material beyond sponge cake and the steam engine, then I can see why some dont like what i have to say.

Making friends is not my objective. If i wanted friends, i could teach people how to make explosives from the electrolysis of water.

i mean, i would rather see the oppressed of gaza using hydrogen and oxygen as a propellant than manuer. Or just fill the tunnels under the mount with h and O (use baghdad battery style and leave them in there), and when idiots encroach, they get blown up.

I love to speak on life, but some dont.
05-09-2012, 07:12 AM
(05-09-2012 06:39 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 06:37 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The above link doesn't work

im sorry.......

Interesting article.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 07:20 AM
(05-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 06:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  Believe it or not Bishadi I tried to stick up for you with other members of the forum..... to try to call a truce and find some way we can all get along, so we can discuss the things you post........ I dont think you want this though.

be more than just what the environment offers.

I share information.

either way, i didnt open this thread for you. This thread was strickly to tell the trolls to go fuck themselves.

This is a science section and i like learning daily. If folk dont want to read material beyond sponge cake and the steam engine, then I can see why some dont like what i have to say.

Making friends is not my objective. If i wanted friends, i could teach people how to make explosives from the electrolysis of water.

i mean, i would rather see the oppressed of gaza using hydrogen and oxygen as a propellant than manuer. Or just fill the tunnels under the mount with h and O (use baghdad battery style and leave them in there), and when idiots encroach, they get blown up.

You need an attitude adjustment, then you'd be a fine person to talk to. Fix yourself, it's not that hard.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-09-2012, 08:07 AM
(05-09-2012 07:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  be more than just what the environment offers.

I share information.

You need an attitude adjustment, then you'd be a fine person to talk to. Fix yourself, it's not that hard.

for Dom, done!