For Rooster, Size matters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: For Rooster, Size matters
(05-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  My attitude is pretty bad because i actually hate liars and selfish pricks.

But this is science, too. That people like this exist, and why and how to deal with them. No not everyone is the same, or with the same intelligence.

Should we troll and hate stupid and handicapped dogs, or retarded apes? Because there are also intelligence spectrums in the animal kingdom as well.

And because someone disagrees with you or asks for more information to clarify what you are saying, why does this mean they are stupid?

Why take the cruel approach? Doesn't that make you the exact same thing? If you can be more intelligent, as you say, then why not be more kind or patient as well?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
05-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Bishadi has three problems.

1. He is unable to communicate his ideas clearly through writing
2. He seems less interested in intellectual discussion than in proselytizing his specific views
3. He has a nasty attitude toward anyone who disagrees with him

If he can fix those problems then I welcome him. If he's willing to make an effort I'll support him. But if not, I'm not interested in talking with someone with whom I can't communicate, who only cares about his views, and will resort to personal attacks within minutes of the conversation starting.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
06-09-2012, 09:49 AM
SO Bishadi IS our local sheldon, but not nearly as intelligent.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
06-09-2012, 10:05 AM
(06-09-2012 09:49 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  SO Bishadi IS our local sheldon, but not nearly as intelligent.

Oh, Sheldon is an angel and a master of inter-human communications compared to Beshady. Gotta love Sheldon, lol.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-09-2012, 10:07 AM
(06-09-2012 09:49 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  SO Bishadi IS our local sheldon, but not nearly as intelligent.

More like Howard, I'd say.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-09-2012, 10:08 AM

No he's our local case of herpes.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-09-2012, 10:13 AM
(06-09-2012 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

No he's our local case of herpes.

Herpes I can take, this guy not so much.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
(06-09-2012 10:13 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No he's our local case of herpes.

Herpes I can take, this guy not so much.

i kind of like that.

I getcha in the soft spot.
Thanx, i like tapping into the subconscious.

I bet a few gonna freak out when they figure out, i be telling the true story.
06-09-2012, 02:59 PM
(05-09-2012 10:46 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Bishadi has three problems.

1. He is unable to communicate his ideas clearly through writing

the rooster's sized comb makes a difference in an evolutionary pattern of natural selection.

did you know that?

Quote:2. He seems less interested in intellectual discussion than in proselytizing his specific views

what is intelligent about that comment?
Quote:3. He has a nasty attitude toward anyone who disagrees with him
really......

You didnt disagree on the thread here about the size of the cocks thingie but you are posting garbage, for what reason?

Quote:If he can fix those problems then I welcome him.

you may need to be fixed, dont worry about me.

And you are not welcome in my company until you learn to keep a focus on the discussions versus your own ranting.

Grow up and articulate on subject matters of the threads. Show us your brilliance by what you can add versus your stupidity, trying to keep your focus on me.

My cock is way to big for you!

Quote: If he's willing to make an effort I'll support him.
support yourself, by being responsible for your own actions before worrying about me.

Quote: But if not, I'm not interested in talking with someone with whom I can't communicate, who only cares about his views, and will resort to personal attacks within minutes of the conversation starting.

attack me, and get burned.

Attack the material, and i have no problem!
06-09-2012, 03:11 PM
(05-09-2012 09:53 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  My attitude is pretty bad because i actually hate liars and selfish pricks.

But this is science, too.

most of science, have an integrity to reality.

I dont like liars that dont have a clue, but rant as if they do.

Quote: That people like this exist, and why and how to deal with them.
word salad

Quote: No not everyone is the same, or with the same intelligence.
that's evident.

Quote:Should we troll and hate stupid and handicapped dogs, or retarded apes?
Sure dug deep for that, didnt you?

Quote: Because there are also intelligence spectrums in the animal kingdom as well.
they aint posting
Quote:And because someone disagrees with you or asks for more information to clarify what you are saying, why does this mean they are stupid?

i dont call people stupid for asking questions.

I call people stupid for claiming THEY know the answers, when not einstein, confucius, jesus, god, obama nor the pope of rome has a it all figured out.

Knowledge is evolving, and the evidence is unfolding daily (pun intended), if some are incapable of doing a little homework on the EVIDENCE suggested, and still rants like a puke, then they deserve every slap in the face, and a suspension/banning to go with it.

Quote:Why take the cruel approach?
i hate selfish punks and liars.

not just dislike, but HATE'm

as it is them, the acceptance of 'them idiots' that stymes the growth. Nothing with stop it, but people like you are wasting your time asking me to be nice, when you could be doing what the sharp ones are doing and looking up what is real.
Quote: Doesn't that make you the exact same thing? If you can be more intelligent, as you say, then why not be more kind or patient as well?

i am kind, just not your kind

I am far more of an adherant to reality, over being politically correct.

for example: i would slap the pope personally if he lied to me, in a heartbeat.

I dont have a pity for someone who misleads others an knows it!