For Rooster, Size matters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: For Rooster, Size matters
so... a slap for a lie. Wonder what bishadi wants to do to all of us for disagreeing with him.

also, pope? on tta?

as for adhering to reality, well, so far all I've seen is you saying that all the other people are wrong and your ideas are the only correct ones, as well as max plank's.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:My attitude is pretty bad because i actually hate liars and selfish pricks.
Your attitude is bad because you have a problem - you're insecure and can't take it when someone calls it like it is. You resort to petty attacks and play the victim and try to blame it on us for your faults.

Quote:Dont be mad at me for hating the irresponsible.

We're annoyed at you because you're a inconsiderate jerk who can't fit in with normal society - meaning you lack any type of manners.

Quote:either way, i didnt open this thread for you. This thread was strickly to tell the trolls to go fuck themselves.
Not helping your case.

Quote:This is a science section and i like learning daily. If folk dont want to read material beyond sponge cake and the steam engine, then I can see why some dont like what i have to say.
If you like to learn then learn how to be a better person, because you're just a awful person from what I've seen.

Quote:Making friends is not my objective. If i wanted friends, i could teach people how to make explosives from the electrolysis of water.
How about not making an ass of yourself?

Quote:I love to speak on life, but some dont.
A lot of people love learning, a lot of people enjoy these forums, however I'm not sure exactly what you want. You don't seem too bright which I suspect is intentional - you want to make people angry. So no, you don't love "to speak on life", you like to be an ass. If you loved to speak about life you would show it in a non-ass way.

Quote: I dont like liars that dont have a clue, but rant as if they do.

What people have lied to you here? Let me re-phrase that, what people have lied to you when you didn't start your petty squabbles? Hmmmmm?

Quote:I call people stupid for claiming THEY know the answers, when not einstein, confucius, jesus, god, obama nor the pope of rome has a it all figured out.

Hmmm let's look at you, Bishadi.

Quote: no such thing as black holes.

they are 'stupids' created by the math (predictions)
Quote: if you think that because i dont accept the current paradigm, that i am uneducated in physics, then your just stupid!
(24-08-2012 06:54 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 09:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please provide links to your published research papers.

no............................!

(Here you ironically have a hard time proving your point, which is just hilarious since you essentially hate yourself. )
Quote: Electromagnetic Fields are the 'fields' of em, no matter the size (gamma, to a galaxy, to the whole of the universe)

ie.... there is no 'empty space' (perfect vacuum) between any two points of mass, anywhere within the whole of the universe. (postulate)
You go on and on why your hypocrisy it's just pathetic.
Quote: Knowledge is evolving, and the evidence is unfolding daily (pun intended), if some are incapable of doing a little homework on the EVIDENCE suggested, and still rants like a puke, then they deserve every slap in the face, and a suspension/banning to go with it.

No, what you're meaning is people disagree with you and they want you to prove your point, but for some reason you can't so you act like a small child and throw a little tantrum, people don't like you because you're not here to debate respectfully or even share ideas or educate, you're here just to cause trouble and try to discourage people from learning. As they say...actions speak louder than words.

Quote: i hate selfish punks and liars.

not just dislike, but HATE'm

as it is them, the acceptance of 'them idiots' that stymes the growth. Nothing with stop it, but people like you are wasting your time asking me to be nice, when you could be doing what the sharp ones are doing and looking up what is real.
So you're hating yourself, good fucking job capt'n. Maybe instead of judging people you need to take a good long look at yourself, because you are more pathetic than the people you describe.

I can speak for some people but I'm getting rightfully sick of your childish attitude, for whatever reasons you have problems, mental, home style, whatever. Unless you act with some dignity then as far as I'm concerned you're just a kid crying for attention 'cus mommy and daddy don't like you.

Seriously, get the fuck over yourself.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
08-09-2012, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 07:36 PM by Free Thought.)
As much as I'd HATE to take sides, and as much as I found your ideas intriguing, if a little over the top and out of my current ability (in that other thread that I forgot the name of, where we conversed a little.)

I gotta side with these others on this, although I take my stance more as an arbitrator.

Quote:i hate selfish punks and liars.

not just dislike, but HATE'm

as it is them, the acceptance of 'them idiots' that stymes the growth. Nothing with stop it, but people like you are wasting your time asking me to be nice, when you could be doing what the sharp ones are doing and looking up what is real.

Okay, that's cool, but actively hating gets us nowhere fast and you only succeed in perpetuating the stereotype of you being a complete and utter arse.
I hate lairs too, doesn't mean I run around cunt-punting all the bitches at school who get drunk at a party, lay a guy, regret it the next day and call it rape. NOR does it mean I go around and try to verbally abuse the the stereotypical punks (at the same establishment as before) who do nothing but brag about sex, drugs or fights to make themselves look good.

Hell I hate doctors who aren't upfront with things, I don't take a shot at them when they start dancing around that damn Dr bush that they all seem to have.

It's all about diplomacy, if you don't like a person, or they don't get what you're saying too them, doesn't mean you have to insult their "lesser intelligence".

And yes, some of the others maybe be out of line, I admit it, but they are acting on response and unless both parties change the way we communicate with each other, the cycle of pointless hate is likely going to go on until either you leave, everybody else does, or people just start to totally ignore everything you do.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
(08-09-2012 07:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Okay, that's cool, but actively hating gets us nowhere fast and you only succeed in perpetuating the stereotype of you being a complete and utter arse.

you aint seen nuttin yet

Quote:I hate lairs too, doesn't mean I run around cunt-punting all the bitches at school who get drunk at a party, lay a guy, regret it the next day and call it rape.
that aint someone to hate or cunt-punt, that is someone to SHOOT, tear into pieces and make as example.