For The "Bernie or Busters"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: For The "Bernie or Busters"
A lot of the criticism of the Bernie Or Bust movement comes from people who don't understand it.

To us, Hillary and Trump represent the very problems that we're so up in arms about. For a Hillary supporter to get angry at us for not voting for her is just absurd. We're not going to vote for a candidate that represents the very problem we're so angry about.

If you're against war, you don't settle for a candidate who's pro war.
If you're pro choice, you're not going to settle for a candidate who's anti choice.
And if you're against corruption, you're not going to settle for a corrupt candidate.

We as Bernie supporters are not going to vote for a corrupt candidate. Feel free to call is immature and idiotic for standing up for what's right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jojorumbles's post
14-06-2016, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 05:14 PM by Heatheness.)
(14-06-2016 11:05 AM)jojorumbles Wrote:  A lot of the criticism of the Bernie Or Bust movement comes from people who don't understand it.

To us, Hillary and Trump represent the very problems that we're so up in arms about. For a Hillary supporter to get angry at us for not voting for her is just absurd. We're not going to vote for a candidate that represents the very problem we're so angry about.

If you're against war, you don't settle for a candidate who's pro war.
If you're pro choice, you're not going to settle for a candidate who's anti choice.
And if you're against corruption, you're not going to settle for a corrupt candidate.

We as Bernie supporters are not going to vote for a corrupt candidate. Feel free to call is immature and idiotic for standing up for what's right.

First, no one here has posted any anger. Merely pointing out the flaws in your reasoning process.

Secondly, in the approx 3 decades that Bernie and Clinton have had some power to say they have voted identically on every issue but 7. That is a fact and not disputable. What that tells me is a vote for Clinton is supporting the same future that a vote for Bernie would be.

This is if you're actually chosing your candidate by thier body of work.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
14-06-2016, 02:27 PM
(14-06-2016 11:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Secondly, in the approx 3 decades that Bernie and Clinton have had some power to say they have voted identically on every issue but 7. That is a fact and not disputable. What that tells me is a vote for Clinton is supporting the same future that a vote for Bernie would be.

Well besides the fact she just parrots hope and lies.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Wasn't one of those votes the Iraq War?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
14-06-2016, 03:05 PM
(14-06-2016 02:44 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Wasn't one of those votes the Iraq War?
Correct. She's also the one who was in favor of the disastrous military intervention in Libya. A war hawk through and through.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
14-06-2016, 04:15 PM
I don't want the blood on my hands of the next LBJ.
14-06-2016, 05:16 PM
(14-06-2016 02:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 11:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Secondly, in the approx 3 decades that Bernie and Clinton have had some power to say they have voted identically on every issue but 7. That is a fact and not disputable. What that tells me is a vote for Clinton is supporting the same future that a vote for Bernie would be.

Well besides the fact she just parrots hope and lies.

If she parrots, she's parroting Bernie.

14-06-2016, 05:20 PM

Yes but she didn't vote alone. She vote based on the information she had, just as they all did. I don't quite understand why people seem to project she made that decision on her own or that she had the final say and responsibility. She was one of many and yet people post it like she alone pushed the war button. Very odd reasoning.

14-06-2016, 05:22 PM
(14-06-2016 04:15 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I don't want the blood on my hands of the next LBJ.

There's blood on the hands of every politician, no one is clean and neither is the American public nor any country in the world. That statement is illogical.

14-06-2016, 05:23 PM
(14-06-2016 03:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
Correct. She's also the one who was in favor of the disastrous military intervention in Libya. A war hawk through and through.

It tickles me pink ,that you have no say. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post