For The "Bernie or Busters"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 05:33 PM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
RE: For The "Bernie or Busters"
(14-06-2016 11:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Secondly, in the approx 3 decades that Bernie and Clinton have had some power to say they have voted identically on every issue but 7. That is a fact and not disputable. What that tells me is a vote for Clinton is supporting the same future that a vote for Bernie would be.

If that's true, are these (in the video) the issues they disagreed on? They seem like rather important issues. In any case, I'd still like to see where you get your figure of "7 issue out of all". In the meantime...

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
14-06-2016, 05:33 PM
(14-06-2016 05:20 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 02:44 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Wasn't one of those votes the Iraq War?

Yes but she didn't vote alone. She vote based on the information she had, just as they all did. I don't quite understand why people seem to project she made that decision on her own or that she had the final say and responsibility. She was one of many and yet people post it like she alone pushed the war button. Very odd reasoning.

lol

Who said she had final say

She was one of many people who made the wrong call

Bernie wasn't

She fucked up and bought a heap of Bush-shit

That's bad
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
14-06-2016, 05:53 PM
(14-06-2016 05:29 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 11:36 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Secondly, in the approx 3 decades that Bernie and Clinton have had some power to say they have voted identically on every issue but 7. That is a fact and not disputable. What that tells me is a vote for Clinton is supporting the same future that a vote for Bernie would be.

If that's true, are these (in the video) the issues they disagreed on? They seem like rather important issues. In any case, I'd still like to see where you get your figure of "7 issue out of all". In the meantime...

A friend posted an article about it a month or two ago. I'll see if I can find it.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
14-06-2016, 05:55 PM
I just dont get what the catchphrase is supposed to entail, I guess it will be segmented into folks doing each of the things.

But will they not vote at all then be damned to the actual concept of how you know, other local elections exist.

Will they write-in Bernie? Or will they actually vote for alternative parties instead? What is exactly the "busting" other than a word that begins with B.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-06-2016, 06:02 PM
(14-06-2016 05:53 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  A friend posted an article about it a month or two ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Much obliged. Cool

(14-06-2016 05:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I just dont get what the catchphrase is supposed to entail, I guess it will be segmented into folks doing each of the things.

But will they not vote at all then be damned to the actual concept of how you know, other local elections exist.

Will they write-in Bernie? Or will they actually vote for alternative parties instead? What is exactly the "busting" other than a word that begins with B.

As in... you don't know what "BernieOrBust" means?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
14-06-2016, 06:06 PM
(14-06-2016 05:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I just dont get what the catchphrase is supposed to entail, I guess it will be segmented into folks doing each of the things.

That depends on the person, some of all of that.

14-06-2016, 08:13 PM
(14-06-2016 05:23 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  It tickles me pink ,that you have no say. Smile
You're a self-proclaimed feminist who is planning to vote for the only remaining presidential candidate that has taken tens of millions of dollars from dictatorships where women are not allowed to drive, walk around in public without their entire bodies covered and get stoned to death for adultery when they're raped. The very same dictatorships that execute people for being gay. The same dictatorship(s) that sponsored the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Why are you so proud of your ignorance and stupidity? Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-06-2016, 08:45 PM
(14-06-2016 08:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 05:23 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  It tickles me pink ,that you have no say. Smile
You're a self-proclaimed feminist who is planning to vote for the only remaining presidential candidate that has taken tens of millions of dollars from dictatorships where women are not allowed to drive, walk around in public without their entire bodies covered and get stoned to death for adultery when they're raped. The very same dictatorships that execute people for being gay. The same dictatorship(s) that sponsored the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Why are you so proud of your ignorance and stupidity? Laugh out load
Laughat

God, you're easy.

14-06-2016, 09:21 PM
It's like watching a religious person desperately clinging to their comfortable delusions in spite of all the available evidence. I'm legitimately starting to feel sad for you. No

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-06-2016, 11:51 PM
(14-06-2016 08:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Is she doing their bidding?