For The "Bernie or Busters"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: For The "Bernie or Busters"
(10-06-2016 05:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm hoping to see a four way race.

( R ), ( D ), ( G ) and ( L )........

And I'd like to see a third party win the popular vote .... Or, it'd be nice to see the Electoral College do so.

It's time for the "Big Two" to die the slow painful death, they so richly deserve.

I would love to see the electoral college and super delegates disappear. I would also like to see voter selection etition. If you can get 1M signature you are on the ballot in every state. No more state controlled ballots.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
10-06-2016, 07:16 AM
http://www.jill2016.com/plan
10-06-2016, 07:55 AM
(10-06-2016 07:10 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 05:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm hoping to see a four way race.

( R ), ( D ), ( G ) and ( L )........

And I'd like to see a third party win the popular vote .... Or, it'd be nice to see the Electoral College do so.

It's time for the "Big Two" to die the slow painful death, they so richly deserve.

I would love to see the electoral college and super delegates disappear. I would also like to see voter selection etition. If you can get 1M signature you are on the ballot in every state. No more state controlled ballots.

In 1776, the ideas of "checks and balances" was forefront in the minds of those who set up the US government.

Seeing we voted for our House and Senate reps -- they figured that direct voting for the Executive branch wasn't such a great idea -- hence - The Electoral College..

Personally -- I'd rather see the Executive Branch picked by lot. (with vetting, of course)......

Douglas Adams said it best ---

It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-06-2016, 08:36 AM
(09-06-2016 10:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am sorry, but I think it is time for me to bust. Clinton has lied multiple times and only changes her position in order to look good.
Haha, dude, you don't have the option to "bust" do you? You aren't American, correct? If you literally cannot vote then "busting" isn't an action you can take.

Maybe my interpretation of bust in this context is incorrect, but I think of it as abstaining from voting or writing Bernie in.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
10-06-2016, 09:06 AM
(10-06-2016 08:36 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 10:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am sorry, but I think it is time for me to bust. Clinton has lied multiple times and only changes her position in order to look good.
Haha, dude, you don't have the option to "bust" do you? You aren't American, correct? If you literally cannot vote then "busting" isn't an action you can take.

Maybe my interpretation of bust in this context is incorrect, but I think of it as abstaining from voting or writing Bernie in.

Well actually I am american Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-06-2016, 10:33 AM
(10-06-2016 09:06 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 08:36 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Haha, dude, you don't have the option to "bust" do you? You aren't American, correct? If you literally cannot vote then "busting" isn't an action you can take.

Well actually I am american Tongue
Wait, you aren't that dude from some obscure country? Who was he then... hmm.

My bad Smile

10-06-2016, 11:22 AM
(10-06-2016 10:33 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 09:06 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well actually I am american Tongue
Wait, you aren't that dude from some obscure country? Who was he then... hmm.

My bad Smile

Vosur Tongue. But I am trying to move to japan if it makes you feel better.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-06-2016, 11:24 AM
(10-06-2016 11:22 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 10:33 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Wait, you aren't that dude from some obscure country? Who was he then... hmm.

My bad Smile

Vosur Tongue. But I am trying to move to japan if it makes you feel better.
Haha, no not him. There was a dark skinned guy. He used to be in the shoutbox somewhat often about a year ago. I thought he changed his forum name and became your name (through admin permission). But I must have got my stories mixed up.

10-06-2016, 11:28 AM
(10-06-2016 11:24 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 11:22 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Vosur Tongue. But I am trying to move to japan if it makes you feel better.
Haha, no not him. There was a dark skinned guy. He used to be in the shoutbox somewhat often about a year ago. I thought he changed his forum name and became your name (through admin permission). But I must have got my stories mixed up.

LightVader is who you are thinking of.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-06-2016, 11:42 AM
(10-06-2016 11:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 11:24 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Haha, no not him. There was a dark skinned guy. He used to be in the shoutbox somewhat often about a year ago. I thought he changed his forum name and became your name (through admin permission). But I must have got my stories mixed up.

LightVader is who you are thinking of.
Thank you! Bowing