For The "Bernie or Busters"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 03:28 PM by Heatheness.)
RE: For The "Bernie or Busters"
(11-06-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 02:59 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Then do that and refuse our foreign aid until it happens.
What? You're not making any sense. US sanctions don't consist of refusing to give a country foreign aid money. Here are some examples of the kind of sanctions that the US imposes on countries that don't play ball:

"The United States has imposed an arms ban and an almost total economic embargo on Iran, which includes sanctions on companies doing business with Iran, a ban on all Iranian-origin imports, sanctions on Iranian financial institutions, and an almost total ban on selling aircraft or repair parts to Iranian aviation companies. A license from the Treasury Department is required to do business with Iran. [...] In February 2012 the US froze all property of the Central Bank of Iran and other Iranian financial institutions, as well as that of the Iranian government, within the United States."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran

You stated: "I think we should be telling the nation that is committing extortion to stop its borderline criminal behavior..."

I highlighted that ^^^ and said "do that". Tell the US to stop it's criminal behaviors and then refuse our foreign aid until it complies. Pretty simple, really. Don't understand what you don't get about it.

Edit: So do without those things. Find another country to support you or hey, here's a novel idea... support yourselves. Plenty of countries do. Be like them and choose NO to US. That is your choice. If you think the US is the loan shark of the industrialized nations then just don't do business with them.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
11-06-2016, 03:28 PM
(11-06-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't know if you realize this, but your insecurity about your support for Ms. Clinton is so blatantly obvious that there's no point in trying to mask or lie about it.

That is very interesting, Dr. Vosur. My shrink is having a hard time figuring out whether my depression and anxiety are the fault of my father or my mother. If I signed a HIPAA release would you be willing to have a consult with my shrink? Fair warning, he's a Hindu. You want I should check if my insurance would cover it?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2016, 03:30 PM
(11-06-2016 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't know if you realize this, but your insecurity about your support for Ms. Clinton is so blatantly obvious that there's no point in trying to mask or lie about it.

That is very interesting, Dr. Vosur. My shrink is having a hard time figuring out whether my depression and anxiety are the fault of my father or my mother. If I signed a HIPAA release would you be willing to have a consult with my shrink? Fair warning, he's a Hindu. You want I should check if my insurance would cover it?

Ad homs, he lives for them. lol

11-06-2016, 03:40 PM
(11-06-2016 03:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  You stated: "I think we should be telling the nation that is committing extortion to stop its borderline criminal behavior..."

I highlighted that ^^^ and said "do that". Tell the US to stop it's criminal behaviors and then refuse our foreign aid until it complies. Pretty simple, really. Don't understand what you don't get about it.
Hahaha, I knew that you were going to cut out the part about Clinton and pretend like it doesn't exist. You're so predictable. If you think I'm going to stop calling you out on your lies anytime soon, you're wrong. An honest person would have conceded that they had no factual basis for their characterization of the article after my retort, but you'd rather pretend like nobody ever pointed out the fact that the claims have yet to be addressed by the Clinton campaign itself to you. That's very dishonest behavior.

As for the extortion situation, the problem isn't that the US would stop giving foreign aid to Germany (which is a completely insignificant amount of money), the problem is that the US government would interfere with the free market by forbidding companies from doing business with Germany and by bullying other countries into doing the same (trade embargos).

(11-06-2016 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That is very interesting, Dr. Vosur. My shrink is having a hard time figuring out whether my depression and anxiety are the fault of my father or my mother. If I signed a HIPAA release would you be willing to have a consult with my shrink? Fair warning, he's a Hindu. You want I should check if my insurance would cover it
I don't think Heatheness needs you to play the white knight for her, Girly.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-06-2016, 03:40 PM
(11-06-2016 03:30 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That is very interesting, Dr. Vosur. My shrink is having a hard time figuring out whether my depression and anxiety are the fault of my father or my mother. If I signed a HIPAA release would you be willing to have a consult with my shrink? Fair warning, he's a Hindu. You want I should check if my insurance would cover it?

Ad homs, he lives for them. lol

He used to be a pleasant fellow. And then he took an arrow to his asshole.

#sigh
11-06-2016, 03:41 PM
(11-06-2016 02:59 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 02:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Wait, what? You think that a country can simply choose whether or not to submit to sanctions? That's not how sanctions work. That's not how they work at all. North Korea, Iran and Russia would happily get rid of their sanctions, but they don't get to have a say in it. It wasn't until the US had finished negotiating the infamous Iran nuclear deal that they decided to lift their sanctions on Iran. I think we should be telling the nation that is committing extortion to stop its borderline criminal behavior instead of telling the victim of extortion to accept this behavior and simply live with the consequences, but that's just me.

Then do that and refuse our foreign aid until it happens.

Yes. Please, PLEASE find a way to tell us to go fuck ourselves and institute a new order. Look at our election. We CANNNOT do it for ourselves. We need outsiders to do it for us. Our only remaining choice is between institutional warmongers and counterrevolutionary warmongers. Stop us. Defy our sanctions, repudiate our hegemony, and end the era of the USA. I beg you. I can't do it from here. I have tried. Please marginalize my country while you still have a chance.
11-06-2016, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 03:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-06-2016 03:40 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't think Heatheness needs you to play the white knight for her, Girly.

That is not what I am doing here brotherman. You and I both know it has nothing to do with Heatheness. ... I used to have this friend who called himself Vosur and we were adventurers and then he took an arrow to the knee.

#sigh
11-06-2016, 03:46 PM
(11-06-2016 01:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  The Nader fans should pause to consider how different the history of the world would be if Gore were president instead of that tit-turd, Bush.

The Gore fans should pause to consider how different the history of the world would be if Nader were president instead of that tit-turd, Bush.
11-06-2016, 03:53 PM
(11-06-2016 03:40 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 03:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  You stated: "I think we should be telling the nation that is committing extortion to stop its borderline criminal behavior..."

Hahaha, I knew that you were going to cut out the part about Clinton and pretend like it doesn't exist. You're so predictable. If you think I'm going to stop calling you out on your lies anytime soon, you're wrong. An honest person would have conceded that they had no factual basis for their characterization of the article after my retort, but you'd rather pretend like nobody ever pointed out the fact that the claims have yet to be addressed by the Clinton campaign itself to you. That's very dishonest behavior.

As for the extortion situation, the problem isn't that the US would stop giving foreign aid to Germany (which is a completely insignificant amount of money), the problem is that the US government would interfere with the free market by forbidding companies from doing business with Germany and by bullying other countries into doing the same (trade embargos).

(11-06-2016 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That is very interesting, Dr. Vosur. My shrink is having a hard time figuring out whether my depression and anxiety are the fault of my father or my mother. If I signed a HIPAA release would you be willing to have a consult with my shrink? Fair warning, he's a Hindu. You want I should check if my insurance would cover it
I don't think Heatheness needs you to play the white knight for her, Girly.

I told you I would not address it. Again, this is NOT the "I hate Hillary" thread. Do I need to say it really slow?

Try posting that where it's appropriate..... Oh, gee, I get it, that's a good deflection, except it isn't. Changing the subject and then getting bent because I won't play is sad, very sad. Guess you'll have to play with yourself now. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
11-06-2016, 04:13 PM
(11-06-2016 03:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What? You're not making any sense. US sanctions don't consist of refusing to give a country foreign aid money. Here are some examples of the kind of sanctions that the US imposes on countries that don't play ball:

"The United States has imposed an arms ban and an almost total economic embargo on Iran, which includes sanctions on companies doing business with Iran, a ban on all Iranian-origin imports, sanctions on Iranian financial institutions, and an almost total ban on selling aircraft or repair parts to Iranian aviation companies. A license from the Treasury Department is required to do business with Iran. [...] In February 2012 the US froze all property of the Central Bank of Iran and other Iranian financial institutions, as well as that of the Iranian government, within the United States."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran

You stated: "I think we should be telling the nation that is committing extortion to stop its borderline criminal behavior..."

Edit: So do without those things. Find another country to support you or hey, here's a novel idea... support yourselves. Plenty of countries do. Be like them and choose NO to US. That is your choice. If you think the US is the loan shark of the industrialized nations then just don't do business with them.

What I think vosur is getting at is that it america is more promoting it.

Japan for example doesn't need american bases there. There problem with china, solved by just saying nanking happened and praying at the memorial, defense, japans SDF can already defend itself. To add american bases take more money out of a japanese persons pocket thanks to taxes. What they problem with america being in japan is that it is not that the people want it, but the fact that the government is going to use the U.S as an excuse. the LDP in japan for example will use the united states as a war to promote being able to go to war over seas(despite the majority of the japanese saying no). When you remove the U.S presence you are removing a veil that can show you more of what a government wanted you to do. Japan can easily remove U.S bases, get along with both china and south korea for trade, and not be aloud to go to war and nothing bad will happen, but the current ruling party has a goal of using the U.S as a way to make japan look like they were a victim in WWII, to go to war, and to even use propaganda.

I don't know what it is like in vosur's country, but if it is like how japan and the U.S are connected, it is very important to hope for the right president.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube